Archived Entertainment Card Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone I am new here and I have a question. Today I bought a dress and a Disney giftcard after I was done with my shift. Well I thought it would just take the discount off the dress. After I was done checking out and I looked at my receipt I realized I got my 10% team discount and 5% red card discount taken off of the giftcard. I know that in the team discount policy it states that the team discount cannot be used on giftcards. Does this include the "entertainment giftcards" or is this referring to Target giftcards? I'm just worried that I will get in trouble for this. I just figured that the register would automatically know what does or does not get a discount. So my question is am I ok? Or did I unintentionally break the team discount policy?

Hello everyone I am new here and I have a question. Today I bought a dress and a Disney giftcard after I was done with my shift. Well I thought it would just take the discount off the dress. After I was done checking out and I looked at my receipt I realized I got my 10% team discount and 5% red card discount taken off of the giftcard. I know that in the team discount policy it states that the team discount cannot be used on giftcards. Does this include the "entertainment giftcards" or is this referring to Target giftcards? I'm just worried that I will get in trouble for this. I just figured that the register would automatically know what does or does not get a discount. So my question is am I ok? Or did I unintentionally break the team discount policy?

Your fine... I use sorta the same thing when I buy T-mobile cards.. saves a little each month.

If the register did it automatically, you're in the clear.
If a buddy cashier adjusted it for you manually, no good.

Team member discount can be used on any entertainment giftcard except for Target's own giftcards. I used to use my discount on the Amazon giftcards since I buy a lot of things from there. I know team members use their discount a lot on prepaid phone minutes.

Thanks everyone. Your responses make me feel better. I am heading to Disney World on Sunday and I still have to pay off my room so if I buy the remainder that I owe at Target I'll save myself around $40. Pretty cool.

How about this deal! A kerig coffee system with 10% discount, 5% redcard, $50 coupon, 5% rx & you still get the spot gift card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back