Entertainment pulls

Our entertainment department reset the week of 10/13. As aisles revise weekly, products lose a sales floor location. For some reason the Dept. 12 and 59 items are dropping back into batches after being back stocked. This should not happen as the have no sales floor capacity. Is anyone else having this issue?

Our entertainment department reset the week of 10/13. As aisles revise weekly, products lose a sales floor location. For some reason the Dept. 12 and 59 items are dropping back into batches after being back stocked. This should not happen as the have no sales floor capacity. Is anyone else having this issue?
Yeah it happens every now and then. I just backstock them again and it’s fine. Technically if you have a good movie vendor you can leave your non Disney movies unlocated and the vendor should push them

I noticed this a couple weeks ago, thought it was weird. I set them aside on the green rack we keep mmb freight on so they wouldn't pull again and let my TL know.

Movie vendor? What's that? lol

(I know what it is, but ours never shows up)
Mine either :// that’s why I said IF haha. Mine got fired then the next was sick a month and when I called they were like is “so and so” not coming in? I said not even once and they were just like uhhhh okay let me look into this. We got someone’s couple times after that but I haven’t seen him in a month.

This is happening in my area, too. I am tearing down old sets, and backstocking a little d-code -- and it's coming right back out in my 1-for-1s.

:annoyed:

save the advice about not backstocking d-code. ;)

Mine either :// that’s why I said IF haha. Mine got fired then the next was sick a month and when I called they were like is “so and so” not coming in? I said not even once and they were just like uhhhh okay let me look into this. We got someone’s couple times after that but I haven’t seen him in a month.

I've only ever seen ours when they are here to do a scan back. Here a few hours, don't scan nearly as many as they should to send back, then they are gone again until the next one.

This is happening in my area, too. I am tearing down old sets, and backstocking a little d-code -- and it's coming right back out in my 1-for-1s.

:annoyed:

save the advice about not backstocking d-code. ;)

I always send my d-code to backstock. Unless I have an available endcap and an endcap's worth of d-code. Most of the time though, I don't have time to deal with small amounts, to store tie it somewhere, to make labels. All too tedious when my focus is completion a transition. I also don't like putting things somewhere they don't "go."

Not really the movies that are the issue. It is books and music which I believe have to be backstocked so they drop into receiving MIR batches. All my Halloween books dropped in making my batch over 100 items of pure D-code 😫

Not really the movies that are the issue. It is books and music which I believe have to be backstocked so they drop into receiving MIR batches. All my Halloween books dropped in making my batch over 100 items of pure D-code 😫

I just got hit with the same today, plus a huge battery pull that shouldn't have dropped and a couple of POGs that were tied but not set. My one for one was around 212/2132.

Ordinarily I just temp tie the object to a false location and set the capacity to zero, that usually stops it from pulling again. With hundred titles that didn't happen.

Well, at least it isn't just me! My issue is now trying to get leadership to send the issue up to someone who understands or can fix the issue. For now, we sit on, don't pull those batches.

What’s up with all the vendor movies? We’ve never had any removed since we stopped doing our own returns. Our stockroom is sooo full it’s unreal.

Premium is advertising for help like mad in my area. They can only seem to hire morons like the one we have working out store.

She showed up today. Scanned a few things and left. Luckily the etl showed her all the backstock and told her to get rid of it. She has to “call her boss” to get approval! Wtf?

She showed up today. Scanned a few things and left. Luckily the etl showed her all the backstock and told her to get rid of it. She has to “call her boss” to get approval! Wtf?

our entertainment vendor is okay. Apparently they are not given enough hours to return all the movies like they should. I have been trying to figure out how to get on hand counts fixed. They are off on most of the movies. The vendor has no clue on how to fix it,

our entertainment vendor is okay. Apparently they are not given enough hours to return all the movies like they should. I have been trying to figure out how to get on hand counts fixed. They are off on most of the movies. The vendor has no clue on how to fix it,
She was in the store maybe 15 minutes. If that’s all they’re giving her that’s dumb. And she didn’t take any movies. Since we don’t own them, we should just pitch them. Lol.

Yeah on hand for non Disney movies are supposed to stay 0 or in the negatives. Just like gift cards. They order more if you need more. Except they don't.

We have no financial investment in videos/DVDs. Wish we could just put them in boxes with prepaid shipping labels (like books) and just send it back to some warehouse. No scanning on our part what so ever. Let them then sort movies by studios.

We have no financial investment in videos/DVDs. Wish we could just put them in boxes with prepaid shipping labels (like books) and just send it back to some warehouse. No scanning on our part what so ever. Let them then sort movies by studios.

We don't sort ours by studio. If it's NOP it goes in a repack all together, exception for Disney. They can sort it themselves.

I just recently moved back to entertainment. The posters have been empty the entire time. Started revision today and posters come off pog. Can anyone tell me if it was supposed to be removed previously? Not that it matters now, but I’m curious if the previous person didn’t set the last revision. Today pog was not a “revision”. Too many changes. Lol

I just recently moved back to entertainment. The posters have been empty the entire time. Started revision today and posters come off pog. Can anyone tell me if it was supposed to be removed previously? Not that it matters now, but I’m curious if the previous person didn’t set the last revision. Today pog was not a “revision”. Too many changes. Lol

We got rid of posters backwall long time ago.

Ugh. My revision eliminates posters and increases vendor footage. But we’ve never had a vendor. We just flex funko there and it always looks like crap.
Funko is slowly becoming a vendor SBT item but if it’s NECA my district got rid of it in all the stores. Our Funko section does not go by planogram and for the 323 Dept are numbers have always comp’d amazingly good without going by plano

Back