ESIM

If you're talking about the Weekly ESIM Log, I think we've completed every day of the week and I've never heard of it causing any issues. So long as it was completed during the week in which it was due.

We are lucky if our Esim gets taken from guest service and processed once every 2 months. Same with Vendor pickup and donate. I think since Christmas, Esim once and not positive if vendor pickup or donate has been processed once.

Question for y'all. What day of the week is ESIM actually due by?
When I responded to this. I thought you had been asking about the Weekly ESIM survey that we have to fill out. I know that gets monitored because last time I was on vacation my backup forgot to do it and I forgot it the very next week. Received an email from Hq letting me know. I don't know that they do any monitoring on daily basis.

Before I left it was due by Wednesday, your Sd , Etl’s and tl gets and email by Thursday if not completed .
Use to be you had until Friday

The Weekly Log is due by Wednesday. I was off on a Wednesday before and no one did the log so it got dinged in the system and my SD got an email about it. ESIM should get scanned into the bins within 24 hours... and if nothing is scanned into a bin for a 5 day period then your store gets on a list and will receive an email about it.

on a semi-related note, there are two functions that produce ESIM tags: Item Removal and Price Change. Item Removal seems pretty straightforward what you do with it, but I have been uncertain what I am supposed to do with the Price Change ESIM. The labels are different and myDay tells me that it needs to go CRC. So which is it? Does it go to ESIM? or to CRC? Those are not the same thing!

esimPC.jpg

Has the policy for esim changed, or have we been doing it wrong all along? We’ve always put esim in a bag, tied it with a zip tie and put the sticker on the outside of the bag. Is that only necessary only when the item is leaking? Are we just supposed to just put the sticker on the item and throw it into the bin?

I was taught and have been doing it that way too for a couple of years now. Not aware of any policy change

Has the policy for esim changed, or have we been doing it wrong all along? We’ve always put esim in a bag, tied it with a zip tie and put the sticker on the outside of the bag. Is that only necessary only when the item is leaking? Are we just supposed to just put the sticker on the item and throw it into the bin?
Still scanning to the bin. That is the reason i dont like team putting esim in bins. You do not know if someone you have not trained is putting in without scanning. When we first started we just put it in the bin. You can usually spot if something is in the wrong bin.

I was taught and have been doing it that way too for a couple of years now. Not aware of any policy change
Thank you for your replies, but I was asking about putting all esim into bags, closing with zip ties and putting the sticker on the outside of the bag.

Slight necro, had a group level director roll through to look at our Revlog processes not too long ago. She told told us that the stickers have to go on the item itself and not the bag. The exception being for leaky ESIM, the items should be double bagged and the sticker goes on the inner bag.

Back