Archived ETL constantly trying to change my schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ETL is incompetent when it comes to scheduling. She schedules me for 5 hour shift and then an hour before I'm supposed to clock out tries to get me to stay for 3 more hours. The schedules get post 2-weeks in advance, is there a reason she's just constantly doing this? Anyone else dealing with similar problems?

My ETL is incompetent when it comes to scheduling. She schedules me for 5 hour shift and then an hour before I'm supposed to clock out tries to get me to stay for 3 more hours. The schedules get post 2-weeks in advance, is there a reason she's just constantly doing this? Anyone else dealing with similar problems?
If your store is comping well, they schedule you planed hours then earn flex hours and have to spend them or it looks bad. A lot of stores ask TMs to stay late when they have hours to spend. Just say no, not a big deal.

Or loosely plan to stay, if you can and you want to pick up more hours, but don't be disappointed if you're not asked to stay. That's what I do and it works out often enough that I get a few more hours each week than scheduled. But they can't make you stay past your scheduled out time, so don't feel like you have to say yes, especially if you have other commitments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back