Archived ETL Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.

redcardroy

ETL-AP
What are the growth opportunities in ETL pay? Do they occur during annual reviews? What sort of growth should be expected? How long does it usually take to promote to either STL or Business Partner? What changes during these promotions?

STL or BP can vary hard... I knew an intern that went from EIT to ETLHR to STL in about 2 years total (not including intern)

My old STL took almost 2 years too after SRTL + ETL

What i've seen is ETL-LOG get promoted the most chances to STL.

It depends on your district and the openings there. I know of one STL that took about 5 years to go from ETL to STL. Another was an ETL for 3 years before being offered the STL role. Another went from ETL to STL in 2.5 years.

Go on Linkedin. It's pretty straightforward to find STLs in your district and see how long it took them to get there.

2yrs as a good etl to stl. I've only had one stl level up. She's now moved up two levels in about three years. She is really amazing though.

It sounds like it's a lot easier promoting into an STL role. Are there usually 2 etl rotations involved? How often are STL to DTL promotions?

It sounds like it's a lot easier promoting into an STL role. Are there usually 2 etl rotations involved? How often are STL to DTL promotions?

Yes, ideally at least 2 rotations., but they don't need to be in the same role. I've seen someone do 1 rotation as GE, 1 as Senior Merch, and then she was offered an STL position.

STL>DTL really depends on your district. My old DTL has been in his role for 7 years, so if any STLs in my district want the DTL role, they'd have to move to another district.

There's a girl at my store, she got hire at seasonal in October , i seen her at orientation, she said she in guest services, but now i see her running the floor at front like LOD with board on her hand, walkie talkie on het belt, told evey cashier to get guest apply for red card, direct guest to the line, get change for cashier like a real manerger, talking to a nother leader I guess she moving up fast.

There's a girl at my store, she got hire at seasonal in October , i seen her at orientation, she said she in guest services, but now i see her running the floor at front like LOD with board on her hand, walkie talkie on het belt, told evey cashier to get guest apply for red card, direct guest to the line, get change for cashier like a real manerger, talking to a nother leader I guess she moving up fast.

No way she went front seasonal cashier to LOD in 2 months. I could see GSA but not much else. The duties you're describing sound like GSA/GSTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back