Archived Ever met someone on here in person or know who they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though target has like thousands of employees and this is a small forum.... Ever found out if somebody on here works near you or refered someone you know from work here? There is one or two people who Im pretty sure are near me, and I believe that with one of them, that the person who oversees him/her was the one who helped me into AP in the first place...but thats a hunch.. I have yet to confirm...

I adopt a strict "don't ask; don't tell" policy on here.
If you PMd me by name, I wouldn't acknowledge you.
As much for your protection as mine.

I understand red. Im just curious about those who trusts one or two people on here lol.

I actually had a romantic relationship with a former member/administrator lol. We discovered we lived close to each other after talking about forum related stuff via PM'ing.

i'm pretty sure someone on here works in my store but i would never ask nor do i really want to know. I also wouldn't confirm it to them who i am if they asked.

You people don't know about the secret hand shake ?

Of course I do!

d7586403-33ee-4822-af89-fe967cd58fcd.gif

I suspect that a certain TL on here used to work at my store (before I was hired). They even show up on my "people you may know" on Facebook.

one of my TL's told me about this forum...no way, no how would I ever tell her my screen name. I doubt she has figured out which one is me. But, maybe she knows and that is why she is being cold to me lately.

Even though target has like thousands of employees and this is a small forum.... Ever found out if somebody on here works near you or refered someone you know from work here? There is one or two people who Im pretty sure are near me, and I believe that with one of them, that the person who oversees him/her was the one who helped me into AP in the first place...but thats a hunch.. I have yet to confirm...

Bob?

A long time ago someone posted something that set my detector off... Turns out it was another TM at my store. He still lurks here.

I knew of someone that worked in my previous district. They'd never been to my store and vice versa but it's still funny that we were that close.

Several folks (including leadership) from my store lurk on here. I've just found it better to trust no one in regards to identity.

BTW, welcome back Jetta.

My GSTL first told me about the former targetsucks.org/targetsucks.com boards.

I know, my ETL is on here, but they don't know that I am! and most of the things she says on here are complete BS.

I was tipped off by a highschool friend who transferred to my home store. I also saw a post recently that I'm pretty sure was about me from someone in my new store.

i know for a fact that TMs from my store lurk here, i know this because they were showing me everything on the Target Meme page lol

pretty sure I know who someone is on these boards. If I'm correct, then I can tell you this much. Don't believe word for word what people post on this board. It's usually their side of the story that they put a spin on to make themselves look good. They could be doing a horrible job and be the laughing stock of their whole store, but on these boards, they are a law upon themselves at their target, doing amazing things and styling on all the dumb people that they must suffer to work with everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back