Archived Ever Miss Target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do miss the balance Target gave me. Since going part time, I miss the physicality of the job. I was actually tired at the end of the day and could get some sleep.

Do I miss pushing red cards every shift? Or being pressured into signing up for one on my lunch by my Sr GSTL? The constant closing after closing back to back, and then getting off to have a message from my ETL asking for redcard count and then expressing his disappointment because we didn't hit our goal.

Or what about when I was told I had to write up at least three people per week or I'd be written up myself? All of the above was great, but what about when I was "unofficially" demoted to guest services because the Sr TL decided she didn't like me anymore, and then had my timecard edited to put me into meal compliance?

No, Target gave me anxiety attacks and there were a couple weeks where I didn't even want to go in because I was so stressed out. Leaving was the best thing I've ever done. Thank you for the great experience, Spot. If anybody is in the San Francisco area or looking to move and want to be told which Target to stay away from, shoot me a PM.

Last edited:
Do I miss pushing red cards every shift? Or being pressured into signing up for one on my lunch by my Sr GSTL? The constant closing after closing back to back, and then getting off to have a message from my ETL asking for redcard count and then expressing his disappointment because we didn't hit our goal.

Or what about when I was told I had to write up at least three people per week or I'd be written up myself? All of the above was great, but what about when I was "unofficially" demoted to guest services because the Sr TL decided she didn't like me anymore, and then had my timecard edited to put me into meal compliance?

No, Target gave me anxiety attacks and there were a couple weeks where I didn't even want to go in because I was so stressed out. Leaving was the best thing I've ever done. Thank you for the great experience, Spot. If anybody is in the San Francisco area or looking to move and want to be told which Target to stay away from, shoot me a PM.
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back