Archived Excellent for overall performance & only a .22 cent raise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying you have at Target less than a year? If you have, you raise has been prorated. I'll try to keep this simple because its hard to explain. Say you got an EX, and your raise was supposed to be $0.29. You have only been at for 9 months. 9mos out of 12 mos is 75% of the year. So your raise is now 75% of $0.29 which equals $0.22.

Last edited:
Please. Federal workers are now going on three years with NO increase in pay. Yes, some GS workers do get step increases, but many had already maxed out on steps and by the end of this year, will be on a three year pay freeze. 22 cents an hour may not sound like much - but did you know what the proposed GS pay increase was for this year before it was redlined? 0.5 percent. Now THAT is an insult - 1/2 of 1 percent. Please.

You have to kill someone to be fired from most fed jobs plus I pay for them and their paid holidays and benefits cant say i care that they wont get a raise

My wife has been teaching for 14 years and this is the third year that she is actually making less than she did the year before.
They froze the salaries and started raising the contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back