Archived Feeling really confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically i’m right. They’re holding me back simply because they don’t wanna deal with my section once I’m not there. Insulting.
Without personally seeing your store environment, its hard to say. Try these questions. If you feel like your being railroaded and want a change, visit your other area stores and check for other store positions. But don't discuss transfer with anyone, not even at your store. If they get the hint you are unsatisfied, they will block you even more. Put in for transfers with the shortest possible window. But be polite to your store as best as you can for any chance of transferring.

Simple Test:
1. Do available positions get filled almost immediately?
2. When you put in for an available position, do you or any other TMs get interviewed? Or is it one specific person?
3. Has it been hard to get scheduled in new workcenters?
4. Is your leadership standoff-ish when you want to discuss your development?
5. Does your leadership lean on you a bit harder than compared to other TMs?
6. Does your leadership shoot any of your questions or discussions down?
7. Do you see certain TMs/groups at your store get more favoritism from your leadership?

Last edited:
Without personally seeing your store environment, its hard to say. Try these questions. If you feel like your being railroaded and want a change, visit your other area stores and check for other store positions. But don't discuss transfer with anyone, not even at your store. If they get the hint you are unsatisfied, they will block you even more. Put in for transfers with the shortest possible window. But be polite to your store as best as you can for any chance of transferring.

Simple Test:
1. Do available positions get filled almost immediately?
2. When you put in for an available position, do you or any other TMs get interviewed? Or is it one specific person?
3. Has it been hard to get scheduled in new workcenters?
4. Is your leadership standoff-ish when you want to discuss your development?
5. Does your leadership lean on you a bit harder than compared to other TMs?
6. Does your leadership shoot any of your questions or discussions down?
7. Do you see certain TMS/groups at your store get more favoritism from your leadership?
OMG my answer is yes to every one of these. Literally every one.

Maybe the changes they are talking about have to do with store modernization and the fact that many stores are adding more TL positions? Could perfectly well be that they’re stringing you along tho
They are changing a lot of the structure of leadership soon. Like at the beginning of 2019. They wouldn't even consider putting me on the bench until then because they weren't sure what was happening, whether they would have more TL positions or less than what they currently have. Give it a little more time. If they still don't give you a straight answer in a few months, then be upset about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back