Archived Finally escaped the front end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaitii

yeah
It feels so good....so good

9hxHlfl.png

Last week was also p much all electronics too

I'm...free

Goodbye red cards, hello AARs.
[still doesnt actually know what that is]

if that's the attachment thing I am on the ball with that one

so much easier to sell someone a game with a console or a protection plan

they seem to react very well to protection plans when i give them an example of how "the plan saved my whateverthefuckibought"

You'll learn to 'like' the phones...........eventually.

Sounds like you're gonna do great in electronics. And here's the fun part: you don't have to respond to back-up cash.
You have no idea how good it feels when I hear someone calling for backup and I can just straight up ignore it and keep working on my zone

I was actually able to zone all of toys in under an hour because I ACTUALLY HAD UNINTERRUPTED TIME

the downside to that is i finished so early with my zones that they had me help softlines

You have no idea how good it feels when I hear someone calling for backup and I can just straight up ignore it and keep working on my zone

I was actually able to zone all of toys in under an hour because I ACTUALLY HAD UNINTERRUPTED TIME

the downside to that is i finished so early with my zones that they had me help softlines
Lol that's funny...electronics in softlines wtf haha. But that's awesome for you. Sounds like you got the perfect position for you. Btw, AAR probably isn't much of a focus anymore unless you have a stubborn STL. Just offer accessories that would enhance the experience or that might be needed with the main item (ie. HDMI cable attached to blu ray player). Don't hassle the guest. We're more focused on guest service and survey scores. I'm surprised they're still not hounding you for redcards though lol.

Last edited:
I make it a great place for my team:) making sales & keeping products on the shelf are keys to success. Doing research while zoning at night & day keep us full. Doing ptm with discounted stuff on daily basis helps too.

[still doesnt actually know what that is]

if that's the attachment thing I am on the ball with that one

so much easier to sell someone a game with a console or a protection plan

they seem to react very well to protection plans when i give them an example of how "the plan saved my whateverthefuckibought"

All I have to say is that if you buy this added protection plan, I can guarantee you, you will have a working one of (Whatever), for 3 years, forever.

you should definitely learn how to research correctly, because if your store is anything like mine we have little to no time to scan electronics properly.
My folks are not instocks. We are trying to help you out, by making sales. I have told the team to scan any areas that have outs or empty shelves. Also, correct Sfq at the same time. If product still not there, partner with the stl to take pictures of the area to get more product. Then, we pull/push the research batches too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back