Archived finding DPCI for returned online items?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh... online furniture returns if opened or built, goes defective. I just assumed Target didn't want liability should the furniture fail after being built by a TM or some random guest that decided they didn't like it.

As for clothes, it's a pain in the neck when it involves online only clothing. I usually whip out my cell phone and search for it on the website to find the DPCI. That way we get the red "online return" label and we can sell it for dirt cheap.

The tag switch and return scam... that's something I usually see in 4th quarter. The veteran TMs always try to educate the newer TMs on the list of scams that the more unscrupulous guests try to pull every year. Unfortunately, the list is pretty damn long.
I feel like their was communication about not building out online return furniture...

I feel like their was communication about not building out online return furniture...

The way we do it, unopened unbuilt stuff - we open and build. Something a guest has tried to build or anything missing parts does get defected out. But straight up returned stuff never opened? We open it and build it, the stuff never makes it until closing once we put it out on the floor.

The way we do it, unopened unbuilt stuff - we open and build. Something a guest has tried to build or anything missing parts does get defected out. But straight up returned stuff never opened? We open it and build it, the stuff never makes it until closing once we put it out on the floor.
I'm not saying it doesn't sell. We did it this way ourselves since our store opened. But the communication was very strict that we were not to build it. Our pmt is well recognized as the top of our district but even he was told no after asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back