Archived Fixing the price check scanners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone actually have a fix for these? They’re ALWAYS down... if I knew how to fix them I would.

If your store is currently experiencing issues with your sales floor price scanners saying temporarily out of service everyday, requiring a reboot / call to the CSC,I have some unfortunate news.
Currently the only way to fix this issue is by just that, rebooting each and every price scanner everyday.
A temporary fix is in the works while the team in charge of the scanners figures out why it's happening, but I'm just letting you all know, you do not need to phone this issue in at the moment, as level 2/3 are aware and this is the same thing the CSC is going to tell you.
Thanks
@tmap98

Reboot how?

Wearing your best pair of Doc Martins plant your feet firmly on the ground in the basic Horse position in front of the scanner.
Lift your dominant leg to chest height and kick out.
Pivot using your body weight and the strike of the kick so that your heel hits the scanner dead center.
Snap your leg back quickly and make the same strike without the pivot.
You have rebooted the scanner.

Wearing your best pair of Doc Martins plant your feet firmly on the ground in the basic Horse position in front of the scanner.
Lift your dominant leg to chest height and kick out.
Pivot using your body weight and the strike of the kick so that your heel hits the scanner dead center.
Snap your leg back quickly and make the same strike without the pivot.
You have rebooted the scanner.
It worked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back