Archived Flexible Fulfillment? Anyone launch yet?? Deets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After our first week in doing this, I checked the report to find 100% pulled on time..$110.00 in sales. Service desk team members have been a nightmare this week though. They pushed the wrong order which triggered a "get for guest" that the backroom pulled for the bulk location took up front to find it wasn't needed. They told him to put it back and my closer laughed and told them it was their problem now. LOL, I had a hard time getting on to him for the attitude, personally I thought it was hilarious. Guest service also went to pull an order from one of the hold locations up there, they didn't pay attention to the location so they pulled items down looking at names of the orders, upon putting them back they put them back in the wrong locations. We have had 3 return to stock, 1 because guest service didn't know the location existed so they pulled the item from the floor, the other 2 were difficult due to them putting those items back in the wrong spot.
We had to item query the items up there to put them back in the right place.

After our first week in doing this, I checked the report to find 100% pulled on time..$110.00 in sales. Service desk team members have been a nightmare this week though. They pushed the wrong order which triggered a "get for guest" that the backroom pulled for the bulk location took up front to find it wasn't needed. They told him to put it back and my closer laughed and told them it was their problem now. LOL, I had a hard time getting on to him for the attitude, personally I thought it was hilarious. Guest service also went to pull an order from one of the hold locations up there, they didn't pay attention to the location so they pulled items down looking at names of the orders, upon putting them back they put them back in the wrong locations. We have had 3 return to stock, 1 because guest service didn't know the location existed so they pulled the item from the floor, the other 2 were difficult due to them putting those items back in the wrong spot.
We had to item query the items up there to put them back in the right place.

Where is this report hiding? I'm having a hard time finding it on workbench.

Goto the pilot page with the rollout info for fulfillment. There is a link there for the report, I don't remember what its called but it says report on it. Should bring up an excel sheet broken down into regions.

One flexible fulfillment in particular last night was a first for me. No sales floor or backroom location, just... go forth and find it. Thank goodness it had a picture and there was a reliable soft-lines TM who knew exactly where the item was.

I meant to come here to post this. Had the same thing the other day. Some kids clothing so I knew where to look. I got lucky and wandered right to what it was asking for and we actually had the two they wanted in stock. Amazed that the PDA then asked "Where did you find this item?"

I meant to come here to post this. Had the same thing the other day. Some kids clothing so I knew where to look. I got lucky and wandered right to what it was asking for and we actually had the two they wanted in stock. Amazed that the PDA then asked "Where did you find this item?"

My answer would have been "in the compactor" or something hilarious.

My store launched FF on Wednesday, and we've had 3 or 4 orders. That's two or three more than I expected.

My answer would have been "in the compactor" or something hilarious.

My store launched FF on Wednesday, and we've had 3 or 4 orders. That's two or three more than I expected.

Recent email says they are going to start advertising it within the next few weeks.

I had my first experience with a clothing order last night.....hopefully this won't be a common occurence.....especially since the ladies in softlines couldn't point me toward the item, it was a general stumbling over to find it.....

I had my first experience with a clothing order last night.....hopefully this won't be a common occurence.....especially since the ladies in softlines couldn't point me toward the item, it was a general stumbling over to find it.....

Sometimes they move stuff around to opposite sides and such. When I started, each brand had its place. Now everything's all mixed in, and they change it all around at least once a month, so nothing's where you thought it was if you were out on the day they change it all. The moment you remember where everything goes is the moment you realize they moved it to different places -__-

They made a big deal over printing out the labels for the items, yet somehow only one TL knows where the label rolls are stored. Now when I call to ask if anyone knows there location they're quick to reply it's not needed to complete the order, TLs and TMs alike. With such a blase attitude as well. Only been here two months, still kind of new so pardon me for following rules. :V

They made a big deal over printing out the labels for the items, yet somehow only one TL knows where the label rolls are stored. Now when I call to ask if anyone knows there location they're quick to reply it's not needed to complete the order, TLs and TMs alike. With such a blase attitude as well. Only been here two months, still kind of new so pardon me for following rules. :V
The label are required to complete the orders if only because they act as the proof of purchase for the guest. They should also be stored with the FF printers that your store would have received for the roll out. No one should be taking the FF printers for anything other than FF.

As for picking orders in softlines, the pictures are a big help to get an eye for what you're looking for and the dpcis that you're given will be in a similar group based on type. An example being a grey pair of pants. All sizes of those grey pants will have a sequential dpci numbers. Last four would basically be 6923 6924 6925. This will let you know that you're at least in the same ball park of what you're hunting for.

If there is a dedicated FF printer at my store I have never seen it. Thanks for the tip also, I picked up on that tip a while ago.

I'm having trouble scanning the labels. Even/especially with the MC9200.

Does anyone know what a Service Desk team member does as far as Flexible Fulfillment goes. I got trained a little over a month ago before it rolled out and I haven't gotten any shifts since then till now.

You whip out that cute little iPad mini and open the flexible fulfillment app. I believe it's called MyGo? Log into the app with your TM#, then select the appropriate order on the left-hand side (orders ready for pickup will have a green dot next to them. Grey dots aren't ready yet, and Red dots require special attention.) Just ask to see a drivers license and confirm that they're the person who placed the order or the alternate pickup, then you go grab their stuff. Make sure the order looks okay to them, then you confirm the order which places the charge on their credit/debit card. Put their stuff in a bag and tell them a receipt will be emailed to the address on the order. You can delete a single item off the order, or lower the quantity of an item on the order if they request it. If there's a problem call over a GSA/GSTL. That's basically it. Front end gets the easy side of the deal.

I hate FF because our guest items are in what used to be the bag closet, which is armed and they never take the alarm down or warn us before going into the closet. Going into the closet sets off the alarm panel at the fitting room and it is irritating as all get out, to the guests also.

Yesterday I backstocked five FF items that were not picked up. :facepalm: I found them for you all, you only had one thing to do...

Does it notify anyone that stuff wasn't picked up and needs to be reshelved? Because I'm finding that stuff is just left to rot up at guest services/photo until I get tired of tripping over it or looking at it and direct it to be put away myself.

Does it notify anyone that stuff wasn't picked up and needs to be reshelved? Because I'm finding that stuff is just left to rot up at guest services/photo until I get tired of tripping over it or looking at it and direct it to be put away myself.

If you go on the myfa app the button "return to stock" will be white if there is any order that wasn't picked up and need to be reshelved

You don't get an alert if that is what you're asking. Whoever is the FF person in the morning would check for it when they check for orders.

You can also key in numbers if neither of those work.

Unless you're trying to put the order into location. Then it tells you that you HAVE to scan the label.

You can scan either the order barcode or the upc on the item. The system knows there is an order for that item and will let you put it away with the upc being scanned.

You can also key in numbers if neither of those work.

Unless you're trying to put the order into location. Then it tells you that you HAVE to scan the label.

You can scan either the order barcode or the upc on the item. The system knows there is an order for that item and will let you put it away with the upc being scanned.

I believe he is talking about the "location" label. That one is easier to scan then the order label though.

The system knows there is an order for that item and will let you put it away with the upc being scanned.

Wait, really? The first FF order I had, the labels were missing and we spent an hour trying to rig the printer to print a legible label using pricing labels. Hell, I'm never going to bother trying to scan the order labels again.

The system knows there is an order for that item and will let you put it away with the upc being scanned.

Wait, really? The first FF order I had, the labels were missing and we spent an hour trying to rig the printer to print a legible label using pricing labels. Hell, I'm never going to bother trying to scan the order labels again.
That is a pretty bad rollout process with that being the case. Part of the rollout had them sending us printers along with labels, specifically for FF and nothing else. I take it people snag them for everything else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back