Archived Flexible Fulfillment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just envisioning a bunch of issues when the CAF pulls are taking a good part of the hour (especially on the weekends), and one of these orders comes up.....It's lose lose....either ignore the order, or potentially miss finishing the pulls....

Pulled my first "pick" yesterday.... what a tedious process. Log out of RF Apps, sign is as both Backroom TM and Flex Fulfill TM, enter your workbench password, go find the stuff, find the printer (my store can't seem to figure out where they want to store it since it's brand new and we don't want anyone just taking it for themselves), make labels, run it up to guest service (all the way on the other end of the store), scan it in... all while being constantly interrupted by guests every second you're on the floor.

No extra hours for us, either, not that it matters since I need more bodies, not more hours.

...not that it matters since I need more bodies...

*me checks the walk-in*

Uh, red, I think she means living bodies, not the kind you keep in there.

They're not quite dead! :D

8582042550_e26cabe11d_z.jpg

as an opening backroom team member my responsibilites on a truck day will now be

1. do the backroom audit (ETL work)
2. pull the autos
3. pull price change
4. do empty location report
5. pull flexible fulfillment (before 9 am, i dont come in til 7:30 am mind you)
6. backstock thee entire truck (1300-2300 pieces) before 12:30 pm so i can go on lunch before the 1:00 cafs drop
7. pull the 1:00 and 2:00 cafs cuz are closer doesn't come in 'til 3

scheduled off at 3 sometimes 2:30 (always end up stayin late) and do all this with a total of 2 1/2 backroom team members until the closer comes in at 3

WOW WOW WOW holy fucking bullshit and all while we have sometimes 5-6 ETLs in the store doing absolutely nothing and we have planogram and TL's bringing us more backstock on top of the truck backstock and we have to pull pog batches and salesplanners are you fucking kidding me oh yeah and our flow team is horrible they just dump backstock into repacks disorganizing and damaging product along the way, everyday we have soap leaking all over shit, we literally get laundry soap with no lids on it, once had a glass gallon of apple juice in a repack with no lid on it, i almost walk off the job everyday

It's best practice that POG pull their own batches. BR is responsible for the POG team backstock, but POG is supposed to be responsible for pulling. It was an uphill battle, but my backroom TL fought his way through until POG started pulling their own stuff, and it really helped the backroom out a lot.

My bet is, zombies would be good at zoning. We could do vibe thing on the guests, so that they would not eat them.

Wouldn't you like to see the guest surveys after THAT little scenario.
Then again, the guests probably wouldn't notice.

We actually had that comment on one of our guest surveys a few years ago - "Your employees need to stop acting like zombies....."....either they were the ones that figured out the truth, or where corporate got the idea....

The problem with our store is that people are dumb and see to have a hard time pulling stuff, which creates a lot of errors. Our team lead mostly just wants the backroom doing the pulling.

It's so annoying when we have a huge truck (which is all the time, since our trucks typically range from 2000-2500) and we are doing our best to keep up with the backstock, and some dumbass team lead wants me to pull their huge POGs for them.

It's even more annoying when I'm closing, a few hours away from clocking out, and some stupid team member asks me to pull their POGs, and when I tell them that we really don't pull them this late, they run to the LOD who says he understands the BR usually doesn't pull POGs this late, but to do it anyways. Forget all the backstock lying around. Do the POGs! Even though it's 5 PM!

The problem with our store is that people are dumb and see to have a hard time pulling stuff, which creates a lot of errors. Our team lead mostly just wants the backroom doing the pulling.

It's so annoying when we have a huge truck (which is all the time, since our trucks typically range from 2000-2500) and we are doing our best to keep up with the backstock, and some dumbass team lead wants me to pull their huge POGs for them.

It's even more annoying when I'm closing, a few hours away from clocking out, and some stupid team member asks me to pull their POGs, and when I tell them that we really don't pull them this late, they run to the LOD who says he understands the BR usually doesn't pull POGs this late, but to do it anyways. Forget all the backstock lying around. Do the POGs! Even though it's 5 PM!

My response to your last situation is to say "I'm really busy, but I will do my best to pull them for you." Then I "forget" to pull them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back