Archived Flexible Fulfilment on Holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
For black Friday I came into 57 flexes that had to be work on top of everything else I had to do. Smart people beat lines by just ordering from home. More work on me. Are flexible fulfilments going to be up for Christmas eve?

• Orders placed before 7pm local time: Usually ready for pickup within 2 hours of placing an order.
  • Orders placed after 7pm local time: May not be available until the next business day.
  • Orders placed after store closing: Ready the next business day, usually within 2 hours of store opening.
From the target.com website.

@Hardlinesmaster If the order is places before 10pm it has a expiration time. Meaning it has to be pulled or the store gets a ding. I feel I'm going to be running like crazy come Christmas eve.

Can someone give some clarity on FF for Christmas Eve? Possibly a correct cut off time?

I got a marketing email from target.con that said items will be ready for pick up as long as they are ordered by 5pm local time. Most stores are closing at 9pm or 10 pm. Seems reasonable since Target has always set a four hour goal for the whole process (though stores have one hour to pick). My store closes at 10 and we're not going to worry about any flexibles that drop in after 6. Ding us all you want. Our goal is to get out at close with the store looking halfway decent along with ad takedown and putting up PLU signs in seasonal and mini. We've decided as a store to go beyond what the company guarantees, but if you can't get your ass to target.com and get an order placed before 5:59pm local time, well then, you're just SOL.

I got a marketing email from target.con that said items will be ready for pick up as long as they are ordered by 5pm local time. Most stores are closing at 9pm or 10 pm. Seems reasonable since Target has always set a four hour goal for the whole process (though stores have one hour to pick). My store closes at 10 and we're not going to worry about any flexibles that drop in after 6. Ding us all you want. Our goal is to get out at close with the store looking halfway decent along with ad takedown and putting up PLU signs in seasonal and mini. We've decided as a store to go beyond what the company guarantees, but if you can't get your ass to target.com and get an order placed before 5:59pm local time, well then, you're just SOL.

haha I like it. i feel bad for my backroom TL. They were scheduled closing backroom tonight and there is NOBODY else working backroom other than them. I have a feeling backroom is going to look like a storm hit it when I come in Friday

In fact, was it just my store or did everyone else get screwed over with backroom scheduling? My first xmas at Target I was asked to do backroom and help just for the season which I gladly did and learned alot but we always had 1-2 other people working varying shifts during the night too. Even last year we had someone here til at least the 5PM pulls were done. This year its just one person in the backroom after 2:30 EVERY single day. What kind of crap is that? Almost impossible to do anything with all the FF and other stuff you have to deal with.

I have been Pfresh for a while but myself and the other PA helped backroom with pulls over the last weekend during the 4pm and 5pm pulls otherwise it would of taken them forever and they would of gone past the hour mark.

Last edited:
No that is the person doing the schedule being a complete stone sucking moron. Just like the brain dead ETL who wrote our SF schedule and scheduled NO openers or mids for last week or this week. Can you say "Heated conversations happened between her and several other ETL's" Cause every other opening LOD had HR hopping to get bodies in the building cause this idiots idea that the process teams can handle it wasn't going to cut it. Cause we were up to our elbows in projects like getting everything out of the backroom and marking of clearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back