Archived Flow Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been with Target twice in the past, both times at the recommendation of current team members. Both 'interviews' were basically me walking around the store with the flow team lead and them asking when I could start and mainly me just listening to them talk. Decided to come back a third time and have an interview later tonight. I don't know anyone at this store so I'm guessing the interview will be a little more formal and scripted. Has anyone participated in a recent interview for flow, either as the interviewer or the one being interviewed? Any hint as to what questions are asked? Are interviews of past team members different than those who have never worked for the company before?

you'll go through a standard interview. if you pass the first, you'll likely be interviewed a second time with an ETL. if you're sent out after the first, you likely didn#t get the job. The questions are situational based. "tell me about a time when..." They look for you to tell them the situation you were in, what you did to change it or make it right, and then explain how that changed or fixed the situation. Since you have previous target experience, I would tie those experiences into your answers.

you'll go through a standard interview. if you pass the first, you'll likely be interviewed a second time with an ETL. if you're sent out after the first, you likely didn#t get the job. The questions are situational based. "tell me about a time when..." They look for you to tell them the situation you were in, what you did to change it or make it right, and then explain how that changed or fixed the situation. Since you have previous target experience, I would tie those experiences into your answers.

This is so true, I am on my second stint with Target and tying in your Target experiences is huge. As long as you are "rehireable" (left on good terms last time) you are a shoe in.

This is so true, I am on my second stint with Target and tying in your Target experiences is huge. As long as you are "rehireable" (left on good terms last time) you are a shoe in.

I've interviewed with two different branches of the company, and yes, tie in your target experience. It helps you connect with the interviewer. My last interview was basically us talking about the differences between the store and DC... almost casually.

As an interviewer, I expect specific examples, not generalizations. I tell them this up front, but some people still don't answer that way. Also, be happy, positive, etc. If you speak in a monotone voice, I'm not passing you on.

[QUOTE="squirrely, post: 312667, member: 13559"If you speak in a monotone voice, I'm not passing you on.[/QUOTE]

For some positions, sure. But flow? Who cares how they talk?

Interview was all behavioral questiona, and both interviewers pretty much said I had the job but they just needed to write down something. Was extended a job offer.

[QUOTE="squirrely, post: 312667, member: 13559"If you speak in a monotone voice, I'm not passing you on.

For some positions, sure. But flow? Who cares how they talk?[/QUOTE]
We are a 6am store, so often times a guest will ask a Flow TM for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back