Archived Flow Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
All stores should go back to the old way. Either overnight or 4am.
I wish we could go back to 4 AM. As I stood at huddle and listened for the zillionth time to them going on and on about our Red appearance and cleanliness scores and how we need to be picking up any pieces of trash on the floor I wanted to scream:

IT'S THE FUCKING VEHICLES OF FREIGHT AND BOXES ON THE FLOOR THAT GUESTS HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.

But, I kept quiet.

20 people x 11 hours for 1 GM truck and 1 FDC truck? That seems really bloated. I mean, if your FDC truck is huge, I can kinda see that. But 20 people should take 6-8 hours per TM on a 2500 pc truck.

For us it's all dependent on the breakout, seemly people can't do breakout boxes quick enough. Low breakout and we're out of there doing 2800 pc trucks with 2-3 people staying for full 8 easily finishing the truck. High breakout and we're lucky to finish the truck because we can only get 4-5 people max to get full 8 hours from the store. In reality we'd probably do better if we just switch to overnight the hours when guests are out on the floor really slow us down our store earned overnight in sales but are stuck at 4am they don't want to pay the extra dollar.

Last edited:
What size store are you? Or how much do you guys usually make annually?
its not a super target, but its in a county that's exploding. i don't know the answer, i started on hl and was promoted, i hope the future is good though of course.
edit: I wouldn't want to work overnight, the burden to your health doing graveyard shifts anywhere, any job, is never worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back