Archived Flow TL Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a new in role Sr. Flow TL- no clue what I'm supposed to do on a Sunday morning!

Pull and push autofills with your team, take care of any backstock, and brand up the backroom if needed. In addition, if neither your ETL nor the instocks/backroom TL are in, then follow up that the Instocks team (if scheduled) are doing their tasks

If you're scheduled to be LOD that morning, you'll also be leading the ad set team. Some stores have the LOD scan endcaps to check that they are signed correctly and then walk the ad to double check that everything in the ad is signed.

If your like mine.. you work with ETL and bash TM and gossip about purses and vacation plans etc. And be sure to do it around flow team so they can all overhear this stuff?.. or you can also do what the others suggested :p

Thanks all! So funny I've been with the company for 6 yrs and I was seriously lost! Lol! My ETL is on opposite weekend, not LOD, not the TL running the ad. Basically I dropped manuals CAFs all day and purged our GRC2. It was so nice to do projects all day!

I don't know about your store but I've seen a few times at my old one when half the adset team didn't show up and the flow TL got stuck helping.
There's nothing like training a TL to do a job they really didn't expect to have to do and is a bit outside their comfort zone.

If your alone then do wut Pricing master said. If you have other team members there then go ahead and do "paperwork".

I work a rotating schedule opposite my ETL. I am typically LOD on my weekend, even when not scheduled. On the rare times I get a non lod lane weekend shift, for Sunday's I normally use the day to build goodwill with my team. I usually get up early, grab some donuts and coffee for the adset team and help them for an hour. Hop into the backroom and clean up a bit, then help the backroom team with the autofills. From there I help push them and spend the second half of my day doing any reports/purging I need to do.

Don't underestimate how much a little relationship building can do to help you in the future.

I usually pull, push, and backstock, complete the audit batch, do the sweep. In at 6 am, out at 10:45 am. 1 pm if I care enough that day to help pull CAFs or do some stock room maintenance. My week is so full of 10 hour days and random BS, I need Sundays to just relax and prepare for the next hell week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back