Archived Food or no food whats your store doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get Chick-fil-A tomorrow and then "breakfast food" all day Sunday, which will most likely be MP cereal.

Thursday night/Friday morning we had beef sandwiches from a popular local place. I know they're also planning a baked potato bar, but I don't know when over this weekend that starts.

Bread and cold cuts, cheese, tomatoes, non-Romaine lettuce, and chips from Grocery.

No drinks. On our own there.

we had romaine lettuce like the kindergarten spread of make your own sandwich wasn't a big enough screw your holiday meal. cake, cookies, homemade pasta salad (why). cups for drinks from the coke freestyle machine that was almost out of everything.

Wednesday - Wingstop
Thursday - Panda Express
they brought in food for the day crew and then fresh food for the night crew. On Thursday morning our TL requisitioned breakfast goodies for us too. I'm sure they had food Friday through Sunday, but I'm off until Monday.

Pizza wednesday, chinese on thursday, and bbq on friday. Hadn't heard if we're getting anything over the weekend, but I've got plenty of turkey if not

Yesterday we had Buca di Beppo and today we had sandwhiches, potato salad, chips and cookies from Board & Brew.

Wedensday=none
Thursday=none until late night store made pancake
Friday morning=store brand bagel, later afternoon limited subs.
Today= I’m off 🙂 I don’t know what they will have.

Yesterday we had Flame Broilers white rice with chicken and veggies bowls, brown rice with chicken and veggies bowls, and brown rice with tofu and veggies bowls for the overnight, dayside, and nightside crew.

We had so many bowls I ate 4 and brought one home for my spouse as a thank-you for picking me up

Day three no food. The natives have contemplated eating the leadership. . .but no body needs that much koolaid in their diet. The food crisis continues. We do have two old tms who have grandma tendencies that brought cookies for the team. Lovely ladies but seasonal sadly :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back