Archived For all you Ad Prep team members..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often wonder about the end caps signs that have no locations. The team never puts them up when they set the endcaps so I hold onto them for no reason, I can't make them understand that endcap audits would be much easier if they would put the signs up when they setting endcaps (I keep them separated by block for them). If they are good for more than a week I put them in with the following ad, if not I throw them away.
What do you ad prep people do?

Our Pog TL keeps all of our endcap pogs in a pile on her desk so I go through and paperclip the signs to each pog packet.

Anyone actually use the ad print/toss report? I don't know how to print the signs on the report that they want us to print. Thankfully the rest is self explanatory.
Go to the signing computer, go to signing option, then to search hq signs. You can print by date, type, number, pog or dept.

I can't never find the batch that corresponds to the signs that need to be printed. Same with the emergency batches if the LOD doesn't tell me which ones needed to be printed before they delete the red wire on it..

I can't never find the batch that corresponds to the signs that need to be printed. Same with the emergency batches if the LOD doesn't tell me which ones needed to be printed before they delete the red wire on it..

You just go into headquarter created batches and anything that says ebatch that says ( N ) for not printed instead of ( Y ) you should print.

One last question, When you print The ebatches, do you put them with the ad prep to be put up the following Sunday or put them on the sales floor right away? My ad set training was 5 minutes, then we switched to the adhesive signs 2 weeks later. Everything I know is learned thru this website or by trial and error.

The ebatches are signs that need to be put up right away. If you do not have time to put them up, give them to an LOD so they can delegate them out.

Anyone actually use the ad print/toss report? I don't know how to print the signs on the report that they want us to print. Thankfully the rest is self explanatory.

My store makes a batch for me under store created batches that I print Friday morning. They call it the prep batch. The signs that are missed, I use a MyDevice to print. I type in the DPCI, print signs/labels, more options, next week's date, 3x3, print. I used to do it on the PDA's, but it stopped letting me change the size to 3x3 when we switched signs, but the MyDevice seems to be more cooperative.

Have you found a easy way to use the my device for ad prep? I am not getting full location schematics when I use it, So I am stickin with the pda for now.

Have you found a easy way to use the my device for ad prep? I am not getting full location schematics when I use it, So I am stickin with the pda for now.

If you are looking for parentheses they ARE there. They just won't do the (1)

-So if the location is (1)4-7-1 it will only show as 4-7-1 on the mydevice.
-if the location is (2)3-7-1 it will show up that way.

It basically just eliminated an unnecessary number. Why tell them they need to go to section 1, then 4 more over.. when you can tell someone to just go over 4 sections?

My store makes a batch for me under store created batches that I print Friday morning. They call it the prep batch. The signs that are missed, I use a MyDevice to print. I type in the DPCI, print signs/labels, more options, next week's date, 3x3, print. I used to do it on the PDA's, but it stopped letting me change the size to 3x3 when we switched signs, but the MyDevice seems to be more cooperative.

I thought this was the district doing, not the store. Also, we can't print the ad list anymore ( theone that list all the items that are supposed to be on promo for the ad in each aisle and each block.... Not the print/toss list )?

I thought this was the district doing, not the store. Also, we can't print the ad list anymore ( theone that list all the items that are supposed to be on promo for the ad in each aisle and each block.... Not the print/toss list )?

I notice that a few months back. I used to print the list for our service desk/operator. That list saved them a lot of time.

I notice that a few months back. I used to print the list for our service desk/operator. That list saved them a lot of time.
You can still print that report from workbench, under store specific guide.located in prevention/signing or use quick links to find it.

In my experience, even if you request a 3x5 on a pda, it prints 3x3s. The first day we got the signs I flipped out because it wouldn't let me make 3x3s and when I went back to the printer it said "insert 3x3 sale cardstock" even though I hit 3x5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back