Archived Forgot my old username/password

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember when I first started in Target last year and I posted on here my first day, so it's only befitting that I would post on here on my last day at Target as well (old username was Thumbalina I believe) I remember being hopeful and excited and believing I could change the culture of my store and then I grew up! I really wish I had stolen a walker and said everything I wanted to say, but I shall vent a bit here...to my ETL go f$ck yourself it takes a real scumbag to have a coaching conversation with me over the phone on the day I told you I was going on LOA to deal with my brothers tragic death it takes an even bigger idiot/scumbags to document said coaching and try to turn it into a CCA and claiming you had a sit down conversation with me that day although time clock clearly stated I was absent that day...didn't think I remembered the day my brother died when you typed up that CCA ya moron? Of course I remembered and of course I took it to the STL!
That was my vent! On to better things I go and a much much better salary! I will miss all of my cashiers sincerely I've met some amazing people along the way and I hope to keep my bonds strong!

I'm so sorry about your brother but glad you're going on to better things.

Kinda wondered what you were going to do with a walker, tho.....:)

So sorry to hear about your brother.
Even more sorry to hear that you had to put up with such a smeghead for a boss.
I suspect I would have hung up the phone the minute I realize what he was doing.

Glad to have you back.
Let us know how things are going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back