Archived From Sales floor to Instocks TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently been promoted from a regular sales floor team member to instocks team lead.
I know very little of what my new position will require of me. I know that I will be coming in before the store opens and that the team members are required to scan the outs.
Any help you can give me is much appreciated. Like what I'll be doing on a day to day basis?

Feel free to check out our Instocks guide in the Guides section. Also use the search function, as there are a myriad of threads about the recent goings-on in Instocks.

Rock Lobster, Rarejem, kingpin, et al - are your ears on?

That's exactly what I needed. Thank you!

I have recently been promoted from a regular sales floor team member to instocks team lead.
I know very little of what my new position will require of me. I know that I will be coming in before the store opens and that the team members are required to scan the outs.
Any help you can give me is much appreciated. Like what I'll be doing on a day to day basis?

Some of the guide is outdated due to constant changes within the process and I don't have time to keep up with all the updates. If you have any questions I should be able to still answer all of them however!

My suggestion is to read over the Instocks Best Practices on Workbench. There are multiple tabs on it that go over EVERYTHING! Pages worth of how to handle the process from setting up the salesfloor pathing, to scheduling, to how to handle all specialty areas such as cosmetics, the browsers,tables etc... Go through that thing multiple times with a fine tooth comb! Also review all the PTM best practices since your team will have a strong influence over these as well!

Once you take over the team lmk if you have any questions. Note any differences and harshly judge your process against the best practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back