Front end folks-debit card

I may have left my debit card at the local Target. If they find it will they make any attempt to contact the owner? I just discovered today it was missing from my wallet. I activated my NEW card today so it's good to go. If someone tries to use my old one (they would have no idea what my p/w is) would that send up a flag? I'll go to the store tomorrow morning. Thanks. Captain Forgetful

I may have left my debit card at the local Target. If they find it will they make any attempt to contact the owner? I just discovered today it was missing from my wallet. I activated my NEW card today so it's good to go. If someone tries to use my old one (they would have no idea what my p/w is) would that send up a flag? I'll go to the store tomorrow morning. Thanks. Captain Forgetful
My store would have just left it in the safe for over 30 days in hopes you'd call looking for it. The only thing a bank can do If someone finds the card is freeze it, call the owner and issue out a new one. Just say shred the old one and move on.

I got my new one in the mail a few days ago and activated it this afternoon. I rarely use it but would like to know where my old one is! I'm old and easily sidetracked so who knows what happened to it. It may even be in the car somewhere. I'll check with the store tomorrow.

My store we would hold it at GS in a locked drawer. Call and ask. If your bank deactivated the old one, it will not work when someone tries to use it

Back