Archived Front End

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need back up to push this CAF? Who's coming to help? I didn't get a response, who's coming to help with this tub?

I just want to recognize TM X1 for completing his reshop. That put's us at 1 cart complete on a goal on 25. Make sure you are explaining the benefits of putting items back where they go. Sales floor, front end, electronics, guest service, where you at? Everyone you need to be interacting with your reshop. Let's keep it going!

LMAO this is awesome...how many times I wish I could call all available back up to softlines to pick all the clothes up off the floor!

hmmm, let's see.... what to do?
1. do 14 carts of hl reshop
2. 7 tubs of hl cafs & more coming..
then get told by my srtl, that 2 hl mids called out.
no one left for backup.

Last edited:
Team, I would like everyone to make their way to the back room for an all-store back stock, please.

*immediately ditches the FR and runs for a pda*

Can I get a backup TM to weave through RTW clearance and help me finish ticketing the 800 we have in the gun? And then pick up everything that was tossed on the floor by the mad clearance shoppers?

Team, I could use assistance in the FR getting reshop hung. Oh, sorry, ETL, I really could do this by myself, I just wanted someone to talk to. >_<

When we had the BR location corruption issue earlier in the year, the LOD did call "all backroom trained TMs please report to the backroom"... and when there's a spill we do get "backup"...

Can we get a couple back-ups to toys to help tell guests that we're out of [whatever hot toy]? We have lines in the Monster High and Lego aisles...

Great, I'll help you all out with your back ups (except for Starbucks). Then you all can deal with the new front end vibe challenges that they are about to stick on us in a couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back