Archived Front lanes support

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS: I called for support help today because it was power hour and I had one cashier, and TWO; yes, TWO execs came up and helped out. Like, ACTUALLY helped out. They both cashiered for 45 minutes! It was eye opening for them, too, To see how crazy the front end can get
nice to hear they got to see the prespective of a "bottom of the totum-pole" team member! wish they did that more often!

BREAKING NEWS: I called for support help today because it was power hour and I had one cashier, and TWO; yes, TWO execs came up and helped out. Like, ACTUALLY helped out. They both cashiered for 45 minutes! It was eye opening for them, too, To see how crazy the front end can get
nice to hear they got to see the prespective of a "bottom of the totum-pole" team member! wish they did that more often!
I think they did it because I took on some ownership on the sales floor, as a front end TM

I think they did it because I took on some ownership on the sales floor, as a front end TM
You would like to think so, but it's more likely they took a look at their blood-red vibe scores from the guests that just stood in line for half an hour and then went home and took the survey!

You would like to think so, but it's more likely they took a look at their blood-red vibe scores from the guests that just stood in line for half an hour and then went home and took the survey!
Eh, maybe! we're top 5 in the group of 60+ Stores for vibe scores though

I decided to update Weird Al's video for Target:

V6PFdwr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back