Fulfillment ruins everything

If we wanna get back on topic...

Literally two thirds of the INFs in my department today I was able to find. And easily. IDK why fulfillment isn't checking my uboats in the back but for Christ sake the pallets were already broken down, all you had to do was look. And one them was even located in the back, but it was "too cold" 🤬 imma lose it

If we wanna get back on topic...

Literally two thirds of the INFs in my department today I was able to find. And easily. IDK why fulfillment isn't checking my uboats in the back but for Christ sake the pallets were already broken down, all you had to do was look. And one them was even located in the back, but it was "too cold" 🤬 imma lose it
There are too many unanswered questions about Fulfillment. Their behavior often appears to create poor working conditions for other team members.

Oh yes, it’s so hard for FF TMs to be inside!! Drive-up so much easier when done in hot or cold conditions!
Bro pls just stfu

You’re pissing everyone off for no reason. OPU SFS isn’t any harder/easier than any other role. We’re all making $16 an hour here cool your jets god damn.

Bro pls just stfu

You’re pissing everyone off for no reason. OPU SFS isn’t any harder/easier than any other role. We’re all making $16 an hour here cool your jets god damn.
Come to the south work drive up or carts in the summer and then tell me how it’s not any harder than any other role. Sun burns heat exhaustion and dehydration. I’m not complaining just saying those inside have it a little easier.

How? If an item isn't found it isn't found. It's easy to find who picked an order and if they are consistently wrong there should be little doubt that there will be an investigation and consequences. As I said, fulfillment is literally today's sales dollars and every part of it is traceable to the tm picking the order.

Replying to a dead thread, but in case anyone is curious about this: it is technically possible to "cheat" by "picking", "prepping" and "stowing" an item (that doesn't exist), then going into the Pickup app and cancelling the item immediately. But this takes way too much time, and is way too noticeable, for it to be done in anything but the most exceptional circumstances. Besides, item cancellation (and the FF TM being in the Pickup app) is all tracked as well. Besides that, no its not really possible (except for POT in grocery batches).

Back