GM ad šŸ˜¬

Of course factoring in the first 45 minutes spent taking down store expired ad s....then we 2 get to start our Ad shift. Wash rinse repeat when we're talked to for not finishing...explain we used 45 minutes to take last weeks ad s down....all of hardlines and Market mind you...goes in one ear and out the other.
Thatā€™s a problem in communication . My add take down team know very well what to do including changing all endcaps headers . Maybe you dayside leadership can comunĆ­cate to the closing leads on Saturday to get that going for your store.
Besides if it would take someone 45 minutes to take down expired signs that person wouldnā€™t do add anymore . But thatā€™s just me.

The add is not that hard to do . Like I said with modernization each dbo supposed to do their own add and it shouldnā€™t take more than 30-45 minutes maybe and hour to be a bit more ā€œ givingā€.
It started being time consuming when my store started us coming in at when the store opened, so I have someone asking me about airpods and tvs as soon as we open while also try to put my signs up and then running back and forth with my keys. I missed the days of 5 am and 6am ad set. Hell even 7 am would have helped some.

Last edited:
It started being time consuming when my store started us coming in at when the store opened, so I have someone asking me about airpods and tvs as soon as we open while also try to put my signs up and then running back and forth with my keys. I missed the days of 5 am and 6am ad set. Hell even 7 am would have helped some.
Ohh I totally understand that . What I donā€™t understand is why the ad starts so late . Like Iā€™ve said earlier in a post that ad should be up before store opening not after .
Here is a Sunday for my store p1 and market comes in at 4 am , they do ad, zone , and 141 , 6:30 p2 , one style tm , one tech tm and entertainment team member comes in and do same as p1 . Ad is always up before store opening .

Thatā€™s a problem in communication . My add take down team know very well what to do including changing all endcaps headers . Maybe you dayside leadership can comunĆ­cate to the closing leads on Saturday to get that going for your store.
Besides if it would take someone 45 minutes to take down expired signs that person wouldnā€™t do add anymore . But thatā€™s just me.
Naw. A problem with follow thru when said closer get coached...they keep (not) doing Saturday take down. Its the snarky smile from them Sunday morning as we're doing their teams work before ours. So what, keep complaining to same ?

Naw. A problem with follow thru when said closer get coached...they keep (not) doing Saturday take down. Its the snarky smile from them Sunday morning as we're doing their teams work before ours. So what, keep complaining to same ?
Then itā€™s your sd who doesnā€™t give a shit about ad being up before store opening. I see you are from Cali . A visit in the store and finding price accuracy wrong with a fine added to it would change their mind.

Then itā€™s your sd who doesnā€™t give a shit about ad being up before store opening. I see you are from Cali . A visit in the store and finding price accuracy wrong with a fine added to it would change their mind.
Hasn't. Visit not long ago. Hasnt changed except hours for ads cut...and spoken to monday morning to " finish" before sd comes in.

Wait so all of you dont have your dbos set thier own ad? I figured that's how everyone did it. We have one person that scheduled just ad that helps out but id say 80% of the ad is done by dbos for the entire store.
Canā€™t because gm2 and gm3 are mids. Ad needs set first thing. If they arenā€™t scheduled til 10-noon that doesnā€™t work.
Gm1 comes in at 6 and we open at 7. Our ad is never done before we open.

Last edited:
Canā€™t because gm2 and gm3 are mids. Ad needs set first thing. If they arenā€™t scheduled til 10-noon that doesnā€™t work.
Gm1 comes in at 6 and we open at 7. Our ad is never done before we open.
Gm2 for me comes in at 9 and we open at 7 its just the first thing they do when they get in a couple hours isnt a big deal. Usually we have an extra person on sunday mornings for ad that sometimes does it for them if its a small ad. Rn with no hours its up to dbos/gmtls who are also in at 6am usually

Back