GM role change

So I am about to come back to my store from an LOA. My ETL called me and ask if I would be interested in taking over SFS (currently I am GMTL over Toys, SG, Sea etc.)

He said they were wanting to move people around to make things better for everyone. I welcome the challenge, I have been GM/HL TL for 6 years now so a change would be nice.

My question is do you guys think this is a situation where I could ask for a small pay bump. My reason is that our SFS team is not red but they could be so much better which is why this change is coming I'm sure. Also he said this change would be good for everyone and I can't really think of anyway it benefits me, it will actually give me a worse schedule. My ETL knows I prefer to work as early as possible and this role would be mids only.

I'm probably going to do it for the challenge but a little extra money never hurts.

Thanks in advance for any opinions or advice.

So I am about to come back to my store from an LOA. My ETL called me and ask if I would be interested in taking over SFS (currently I am GMTL over Toys, SG, Sea etc.)

He said they were wanting to move people around to make things better for everyone. I welcome the challenge, I have been GM/HL TL for 6 years now so a change would be nice.

My question is do you guys think this is a situation where I could ask for a small pay bump. My reason is that our SFS team is not red but they could be so much better which is why this change is coming I'm sure. Also he said this change would be good for everyone and I can't really think of anyway it benefits me, it will actually give me a worse schedule. My ETL knows I prefer to work as early as possible and this role would be mids only.

I'm probably going to do it for the challenge but a little extra money never hurts.

Thanks in advance for any opinions or advice.
I am in the same boat, i.e they want me to change my work center. I have already expressed my desire to be paid more. To which they have responded positive.

Back