Archived God / The Break Room Help Me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrumpyAP

Go To Six
I'm applying for a HL TL position. Anyone wanna PM a brother with some interview/conversation recommendations?

I've only been with spot since last March but ... the mundane life of the TM is killing my soul/budget.

Hardlinesmaster, et al., are your ears on?

Or, for the "brand" types........Team, can we get a response, please? :D

Sorry for the delay:
http://www.thebreakroom.org/showthread.php/1583 - best one
http://www.thebreakroom.org/showthread.php/2961
http://www.thebreakroom.org/showthread.php/2575

A quick answer:

It's very important that you focus on:
1) (Obviously) The situation: What happened? Why is it relevant?

2) What did you learn from it? Expound on that. Show why this particular situation helped you grow and develop as a leader/individual. So someone punched you in the face? How did that black-eye teach you about leadership/retail/life? Obviously an overly dramatic statement, but you get the idea. Explain, in detail, why this situation helped you develop.

3) How is this going to help your future ability as a leader? So that guy punched you in the face, how do you use that in the future? How does this black-eye make you a better TL at Target? This portion is intended to show how you can apply lessons in a forward manner.

Does that all make sense? Feel free to PM if it doesn't.
Good luck!

I was busy is putting the ad till 1pm. My boss forgot to add more than 3 folks for the whole ad. I am trying avoid being logged here using spot wifi, & tagged by spot. my mobile wifi was having a bad day.

Last edited:
I was busy is putting the ad till 1pm. My boss forgot to add more than 3 folks for the whole ad. I am trying avoid being logged here using spot wifi, & tagged by spot. my mobile wifi was having a bad day.

I totally just remembered that I should not be browsing this site via target wifi.

From another thread on wifi:

Our store has had wifi since I started and it's good throughout the store. I compare prices on my iPad all the time. Here's the privacy policy, in part:

We automatically collect information about your use of the Wireless Service ("Service"), including:

Utilization data — e.g. # of users of Service by Store
Session data — e.g. length of session
Type of device — e.g. iPhone, Blackberry
Browser data — e.g. browser version, IP address
Store data — e.g. address of store where device used
Use of Target services — e.g. mobile coupons redeemed
Device ID number
With your consent, we also collect:

Web sites and pages visited — e.g. target.com, google.com
Ways we use the information we collect include:

Internal Operations — e.g., enhancing the effectiveness of the Service, analyzing how the Service is used, and improving our stores and mobile experience
Legal Compliance — e.g., assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas
Marketing — e.g., banner ads, mobile coupons
With Your Consent, Enhanced Marketing and Analytics — e.g., deliver personalized marketing (such as relevant coupons based on the sites and pages you visit) and perform additional internal analytics (such as competitive analysis).

and by privacy, I mean you have none. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back