Archived Goodbye Rolling Display Sales Planners

Status
Not open for further replies.
The absolute best shipper/salesplan was the Harrys shave that set on an end cap. It was clean, concise and drove sales and kept the floor clear
Ironically, one of the worse ones was that Harry's zig-zag planner that set in the main aisle of HBA. It was so low that guests kept running into it with their shopping carts.

Did anyone see the Big Basket info on redwire?

It's literally a giant handbasket (there will be 2 per pallet so they're huge) that's going to sit in the MIDDLE OF THE RACETRACK for "featured" products.

So we're ditching rolling racks to stick giant obstacles that will block guests and TMs walkway. Great. Perfect.

WTF is wrong with you Target?

We sit on about two pallets worth perpetually.

We keep a pallet by the door when its on sale and fill once a day. When not on sale we keep either a market end cap or checklane end cap and fill once or if needed twice a day. That stuff flies off the shelves here.. Along with filling the home as needed.

We keep a pallet by the door when its on sale and fill once a day. When not on sale we keep either a market end cap or checklane end cap and fill once or if needed twice a day. That stuff flies off the shelves here.. Along with filling the home as needed.
It flies here as well. It's in savoir spot, pallet in rotunda, ec in market. Still a pallet worth in backstock and full homme location. Its nuts.

We got a pallet of just the green LaCroix, instead of those annoying assortments. Hopefully they start doing that more often because it's easier to handle and we sell it faster than water.

Movie ones are usually up for 1 week.
We don't break them down. We remove the wheels and plastic and then smash 'em. Good times!
I should clarify that we run the compactor before and after tossing it in. I don't think our trash compactor has ever jammed, or at least not in the past few years.
Apparently, you haven't had a broken wood pallet tossed in yours or a display microwave.

And, today Frito-Lay was rolling their full rack to the front end again. :mad: The more things change at Target, the more they stay the same.:(

Did anyone see the Big Basket info on redwire?

It's literally a giant handbasket (there will be 2 per pallet so they're huge) that's going to sit in the MIDDLE OF THE RACETRACK for "featured" products.

So we're ditching rolling racks to stick giant obstacles that will block guests and TMs walkway. Great. Perfect.

WTF is wrong with you Target?
A store in my district piloted them. They seriously drive sales well. The only issue is if you have narrow racetracks like my store, they will make traffic jams in higher traffic parts of the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back