Archived Goodbye Service Request Form, You will be missed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of today, the myFacility Service Request Form has passed away (and no, an SFT cannot get bereavement pay, no matter how close they were to the SRF.... I asked), and all service requests are now submitted through mySupport.... What's y'all's thoughts on this?

It'll probably suck, but we'll get used to it- just like every other new idea Target has rolled out in the past few years.

The Black Hole?

This does not bode well.

So you have to send it to mySupport and they send it to you?
Is this Spots way of micromanaging the stores?
I can see this going bad very quickly.
Maybe I'm just being cynical and everything will be fine.

We can only hope.

The Black Hole?

This does not bode well.

We can only hope.
IF you fill it out correctly, it comes directly to us (adding about 6 mouse clicks into the process). However, I see store teams screwing this up, a lot.

The Black Hole?

This does not bode well.

We can only hope.
IF you fill it out correctly, it comes directly to us (adding about 6 mouse clicks into the process). However, I see store teams screwing this up, a lot.

Yeah, that's going to be a cluster from the get go.

It'll take about a couple hundred misdirects or so and they will go in, change the interface and make it the way it user friendly, the way it should have been in the first place.

I would actually love the interface for the store team to be closer to the SFT version where it is searchable by asset. Talking about a door, search door and it will list everyone in your site....

But, that would make it way to easy, so it's against best practice.

Searching anything in mySupport was stupid and tedious.
Once you tracked down a regular problem was you'd better bookmark it because it wouldn't be where it was before.
And if you had something weird or unusual, forget about it.

We had a couple of display endcaps that had been switched during the remodel so we always got the wrong signs.
It took six months to get them to fix it in the system between me, the PTL and the ETL bugging them.

Searching Maximo (the system we use to process work orders) has been improving greatly and almost works correctly most of the time!

And I find it hard to believe that mySupport does not follow through and fix things the first time they are submitted....

Good idea, but poorly rolled out....like SFT Ipads, Redwire....etc etc

Our district didn't have that many problems with the iPad roll out.... and RedWIRE would be fine if anyone in IT had a clue

Didnt have any issues either, but the Ipads are completely unnecessary. Redwire could be useful if it worked halfway decent

I would disagree. I'm able to follow up, close out, and the ability to document is wonderful. Showing the ETL-LOG what the guest is seeing, with a picture, is very hard to argue with. All the time spent organizing paperwork, gone.... it's all digital. Not having to fight to get a workstation to check work orders.... fantastic. Using Target app to find stuff for a guest... and it fits in my pocket, unlike my old clipboard.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back