Archived Got a "confirmation of security change" letter...but I didn't do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a letter in the mail from Target saying that on 1/15/2015 I changed my User ID, Password, and security answers when I didn't change anything. What User ID would that even be talking about, the one I use for eHR and mydevice? Because my "old" User ID is still working and fine...

Could this be because I was seasonal, and got held on? The first day off seasonal at my store was 1/11.

Either way, I was just wondering if you guys think I should ask my store or targetpayandbenefits. Or if I should ignore it?

This is the time of year for tax return fraud, so definitely contact targetpayandbenefits to make sure nobody has accessed your W-2.

They send that out when you create a paperlessemployee account, which is what you did when you entered your W4 information when you were hired.

Tax refund fraud is rising so - at the very least - see if your settings/password works.
If not, contact targetpayandbenefits ASAP.

Are you sure it wasn't for target credit or debit card?
Usually they have you change password every few months. On ehr and also pin for cashiering..
I haven't heard of getting a letter in the mail to tell you I'd and passwords have changed, except for debit/credit card or unless your option for notification was mail instead of email..

Usually they have you change password every few months. On ehr and also pin for cashiering.
Easy fix: change them both back when the registers/ehr start getting pissy about your pin/password. The most annoying part is that the new mydevices and MyGO for flexible fulfillment both lock you out when a password change is forced, so you have to call someone else to login for you.

On the register I change it to a new one, do a transaction because I usually have a guest standing there, then change it back..

On workbench login, they won't let you use the same password for I think 8 changes.. It's annoying, as is having to put a symbol in the password.. I never remember if I put it at the end or the beginning. Sometimes I change it to
@IhateThisCrap@ or something along those lines, but then I forget it and have to do it over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back