GR next to a Kronos shift

maribee

always exhausted
What does the "GR" next to my shift in Kronos mean? I haven't heard this acronym in my store.

Too much attention is paid to those acronyms. When the schedule is made (two weeks in advance) Someone had a thought of what you MIGHT be needed to do that shift. MAYBE it was SPL in GRocery or even something you’ve never heard of like : GReen EVENT, no-one but the person making the schedule knows.

That being said - keep in mind - the best laid plans don’t always work out. You may come in that day and be asked to do carts - business needs.
Due to unforeseen events - like call-outs, we have needed to juggle tm’s into all sorts of rolls just to get the cash office done, audit complete, 1:1 pulled, OPU picked, pricing finished, carts in, bale made, receiver covered, drive ups done, extra hands to clear push that is behind, SPL to set, signing up, displays out, guest service desk coverage, even to cover a SETL lunch has required a few team to move what they were doing.

Follow the advice given : show up and roll with the punches. Modernization has put you in one dept but given you a wide range of skills to help out with what only a few people used to know. YOU now have the knowledge of the Instocks team, Backroom team, flow team, pog team, pricing team, GSA.........

These tags are not company derived. Ask hr at your store.
yeah, turns out it means im scheduled for green (grocery) side self-checkout. its also a 5.75 hour shift meaning I only get one 15. I hate it when they do that.

Back