Greenfield

azure

Service Advocate
Is greenfield still being used? If so what is greenfield and why is it used? What can you find and use in greenfield?

Greenfield is the system used to look up metrics. Everyone can use it but most people dont really need to know. You can look at forecasts for sfs, backroom details, trailer unload details. What would be your reason for using it? Most team members dont need to use it and would just eat into your time to do your job anyway. If its about your individual metrics your team lead should be able to get them for you and should be doing so already anyways.

Greenfield is the system used to look up metrics. Everyone can use it but most people dont really need to know. You can look at forecasts for sfs, backroom details, trailer unload details. What would be your reason for using it? Most team members dont need to use it and would just eat into your time to do your job anyway. If its about your individual metrics your team lead should be able to get them for you and should be doing so already anyways.
I’m a guest advocate so could I use it to get drive up stats? Will I get in trouble if I use it? I kind of want to use it to see our stats.

Idk what stats there are for drive up. Probably should considering im a fulfillment tl. I just make sure that the drive up wait time on mpm is good and check in to make sure there are not problem with orders. Tbh i should probably be more vigilant in looking to see how many items are missing, damaged, or expired. Drive up wait time is on mpm so you dont really need greenfield. Can also see sales through drive up and order pick up on mpm. Can always ask your team lead or etl. I like when my team members take an interest in there job, but you are their to do a job and that cant get in the way of that.

I’m a guest advocate so could I use it to get drive up stats? Will I get in trouble if I use it? I kind of want to use it to see our stats.

What drive up stats are you looking for exactly? They are easy to acess in Greenfield. But, as MrT said, the info you need is in MPM for that.

Back