Archived Greetings All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! New member here (longtime reader), I enjoy reading all the threads and thought I would make an account so I could contribute. My specialty is Market (obviously) and am a CTL. 6 years with Target. I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Hey everyone! New member here (longtime reader), I enjoy reading all the threads and thought I would make an account so I could contribute. My specialty is Market (obviously) and am a CTL. 6 years with Target. I look forward to chatting with everyone!
Welcome! I also am a CTL. Any tips you could share that will help with the grocery transition? My presentation team leader has only 1 team member and it's about 170 hours the set. I already printed all the vendor pogs so I could let them know about any discontinued merch/less space/etc. I want to get it and PTM again this week.

Ours was a little rough because our presentation team can sometimes struggle. This is a huge remodel because so much is moving, etc. I know the expectation was for it to all be done in about 3 nights, but I would suggest seeing if your management would be willing to let it be done in 4 or 5 nights so your presentation isn't biting off more than they can chew...

I would suggest slowing down on vendor deliveries and letting the backrooms run as dry as possible for vendors, because you're backroom WILL fill up with shopping carts and shopping carts of merch. If possible, break most of your endcap ties and flex as much as possible to keep your backroom as clean as possible and represent merch that may not temporarily have a home. See if you can strongarm any other tms to help. Instock, backroom, hardlines, etc etc. Bribing them with lunches usually ensures that they will push for you, because you will probably walk in and not everything will be done.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back