Archived GTA V Preorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm an electronics TM so I should know this but I don't, so don't shoot me. Does pre-ordering it guarantee there will be one for me on Tuesday? Also, is today too late to pre-order?

If you preorder it you will guarantee to get it. At my store we got only like 6 preorders and alot of GTA games.

If you preorder it you will guarantee to get it. At my store we got only like 6 preorders and alot of GTA games.

Oohhh eek. I knew we only got like 5 console preorder cards but I didn't know we got limited GTA cards. I guess I'll just have to go look when I go in later. Thanks!

We had around 20 preorders but received 100+ games. Don't forget that the first 25 people to come in and buy a copy get a free poster! Find them now and not Tuesday morning when everyone comes in expecting them.

My store got around 26 pre-orders combined (a record for my store considering no one in my store besides me cares bout the pre-orders). Problem is no one can find the posters so hopefully there found otherwise ill have very unhappy people to deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back