Guest today told me he was a "secret shopper". Is this legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit the nail on the head there. I have 5 more working days left. Why should I care?
When you mature (not just in actual years, but your behavior) you hopefully will care. You are young and apparently don't know any better...yet. Good job to your parents!

When you mature (not just in actual years, but your behavior) you hopefully will care. You are young and apparently don't know any better...yet. Good job to your parents!

Yeah I should care about a $15 an hour job in the last days of me working there, in which I am now moving on to a masters which will land me a much higher paying salary job. Just because I do not care about this job anymore doesnt make me immature.

It's not the job, it's being decent to other people. Being a polite part of society. Were you raised in a cave, or do you simply have sociopathic tendencies and think other other people deserve nothing polite?

It's not the job, it's being decent to other people. Being a polite part of society. Were you raised in a cave, or do you simply have sociopathic tendencies and think other other people deserve nothing polite?

If I wasnt decent id be fired already. I guess its the end of the world if I dont give in to a "secret shoppers" demands 😂

No, the majority of your posts do that for you.

This is a minimum wage job. Designed only to save some $$ so I could move to Europe to get my masters degree. And I have 4 days left. At this point I dont care if target were to shut down next saturday, as Ill be gone. I took what I needed from target and now I am leaving. Its life.

Yeah I should care about a $15 an hour job in the last days of me working there, in which I am now moving on to a masters which will land me a much higher paying salary job. Just because I do not care about this job anymore doesnt make me immature.
However, you are still being paid by Target to do a job. If you don't care then just leave. Good luck with your work ethic with your next job.,

However, you are still being paid by Target to do a job. If you don't care then just leave. Good luck with your work ethic with your next job.,

I will leave in 4 days. If I was going to stay, id have apologized to that "secret shopper". But I have nothing to lose now. I have not enjoyed working at target, thus my attitude. My next job will be salaried and not $15 an hour, thank god :)

I'm not responding to anyone else at this point. I guess people don't like it that a TM has options and only days left at their location and therefore has nothing left to lose. This will probably be my last post on this site. At least I am getting out of the minimum wage hell :)

For what it’s worth, I think “secret shopper” was being a jerk, trying to control your behavior through manipulation bordering on intimidation. I know it part of the job, but all of my friends who worked retail used to say “Just wait until my last day, I’m going to tell these jerks exactly what I think”, and of course none of us ever did, but the planets aligned for you, and I don’t blame you for taking advantage of the opportunity in this one case. Particularly in that the way Spot has been treating people lately isn’t setting the best example. I believe 100% in the Golden Rule, even for people who don’t necessarily deserve it, but that guy major league wasn’t using it, was being a manipulating jerk and I wouldn’t have apologized to him “on demand”, either, although if he hadn’t demanded it, I would have apologized to him and everyone else in line for the delay.

Congrats and good luck with your masters! Don’t look back and enjoy Life after Target!

What's the point of secret shopper if no one even communicates to us what feedback the shopper gives?? Ok you shopped at our store. AND?

I'm not responding to anyone else at this point. I guess people don't like it that a TM has options and only days left at their location and therefore has nothing left to lose. This will probably be my last post on this site. At least I am getting out of the minimum wage hell :)

Best of luck to you!!!

And the thread becomes pointless.

Soooo...

I-will-shut.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back