Archived Hahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I applied to grad school back in my old town, so it's possible that I won't be working for Spot much longer. Wish me luck? I really need to be back in school, I'm miserable on "the outside."

Good luck,escaping before the holidays.

I'd probably stay until January and squeeze as much money out of Target as I can and give my two weeks before classes start. Even if it means living on campus, again. I could potentially live in the same building I did freshman year. LOL

I GOT the job at the local hospital! Staffing Assistant in the Nursing Dept... part-time, 12.00$/hour and 14 after probationary period. They're now in the phase of checking my references so I'm going to hold on to Target and give my two weeks notice toward the end of the month. By this point, however, I've basically been on auto pilot and not pushing myself as hard. Adios, Target. You can take the red and khaki and RESHOP IT! LOL

I GOT the job at the local hospital! Staffing Assistant in the Nursing Dept... part-time, 12.00$/hour and 14 after probationary period. They're now in the phase of checking my references so I'm going to hold on to Target and give my two weeks notice toward the end of the month. By this point, however, I've basically been on auto pilot and not pushing myself as hard. Adios, Target. You can take the red and khaki and RESHOP IT! LOL

very nice and congratulations!!!!!!!!!

WAY cool, potsdam!
*sniff*
Another set free....such a beautiful thing.

The thing to is: the job isn't terrible nor are my co-workers or even the guests. The problem is they force us to do too much, too fast, and for too little compensation. They want us to zone, re-shop, help guests by walking them all around the store and back up cashier in the short shifts we have and complain when stuff doesn't get done. We don't have people who zone during the day, just a guy on reshop so the store is ALWAYS a mess by 6:30. So we have 4 or 5 hours to make the impossible possible. And on Saturday nights, the work is interrupted when we do ad take down. It's such an ass backward organisational system that Target has. We, over in hard lines, always manage to get our work done; soft lines doesn't, yet we're constantly getting *****ed at over the walkies to "work faster." It's like WTF? Yes there are "weak links" in the system, but we help each other and pick up the slack. We're actually one of the better stores in our district, getting all green scores, thanks "to the Vibe," but it's still not enough for the upper crest. Well F**** 'Em! Good luck guys, especially during Black Friday. I might stop up to my store to see what's up. :)

WTF? You are working in the health care industry staffing nurses and making less than a TL at Target? I thought health care was where all the big money was....

WTF? You are working in the health care industry staffing nurses and making less than a TL at Target? I thought health care was where all the big money was....

Which begs the questions: how much do they make and what are the qualifications/pre-reqs to be a TL? Do you have to go to the Target brainwashing facility in Minnesota?

Yes, if you're the clinician/physician. Also, I feel that $14 an hour to assist in staffing is quite acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back