MEGATHREAD Hang Me (The Softlines Thread)

Does anyone have a list of the codes for the plastic pieces that go into the tagger guns? Someone threw out the list I made, and when they rearranged our fitting room after remodel, threw out the actual boxes ours came in, specifically the j-hooks that hang things on pegs. Our TLs never have time to find them and we have about 15 bundles left between us and guest services (or whatever the hell they're called now). Thanks.
Needles are on sap. S0059
Search under monarch or unlined for white barbs fasteners on workbench.

I thought the j-hooks were the amram brand. My etl found one but they're a different color so she's going to see if we can order them. 😁

Wild Fable sneakers. Why does my dc think I should receive 8 white size 7, 3 white size 11, 7 black size 7, and 6 black size 8. I don't know wtf is going on but it certainly is not replenishment. I am comping way up but this is crazy. I don't think the bogo next week includes sneakers. I won't even get into how many boots I got today.

Anyone having issues finding things In gocart? Every part number I enter doesn't seem to correspond to the correct item anymore or it gives like 50 different options...

Wild Fable sneakers. Why does my dc think I should receive 8 white size 7, 3 white size 11, 7 black size 7, and 6 black size 8. I don't know wtf is going on but it certainly is not replenishment. I am comping way up but this is crazy. I don't think the bogo next week includes sneakers. I won't even get into how many boots I got today.
I've got a particular AND bootie style that our onhand counts have reached 11-15 per each size. :)

Hey just a quick question to anyone that can help,Sooo we finished our remodel a few weeks ago..and our sections became smaller because we have CB1 space now and jewelry and accessories moved into the middle of RTW and they sent soo many types of jackets for a new day I literally have no where to put them or add extra fixtures. Any suggestions or is someone else going through this? Hellllppp😭😂

Our store never kept the coats in the different brands, they made a little seasonal area up front with the coats and hats/scarves/gloves for all brands there.

Is your store "year round swim"? If it is (mine is) then outerwear will go in their respective brand floor pads. We took stuff off of the floor that isn't selling, chino shorts in particular, to make room for the outerwear. It helps if you're up-to-date on price change so you can move a chunk of the previous season's styles to clearance to make room for new stuff.

We have the family puffer jacket vmg in half of juniors, we are not a year round swim but our seasonal area turned into the family pjs and ugly sweater vmg. We are up to date on price change, ETL made us damage out what was left of the 20th anniversary clearance to make space for all the new stuff. But right now half of our jackets for women are just stuck in the backroom

We weren't year round swim, but we had coats and swim at the same time for a couple of months. We simply put the swim between the coats and one of the brands. I thought it funny as hell, having a parka next to a bikini bottom, but whatever works.

I went shopping a few days ago, they put all the coats, all brands, in WF at the front of the store. It's on an aisle corner so WF still is viewable on one aisle edge.

Juniors in our store got totally wiped out by the new area they're sticking in the front for the holiday. We ended up just putting as many coats as we could fit in their respective departments (and they are stuffed)

I ended up having to use some space in the style floorpad for AND coats. I mostly did pea coats, trenches, fur coats to keep it more fashion outerwear. I kept puffer and rain over in AND. I figure I'll just defend it if challenged.

I wish that I had real rain coats and pea coats! We haven't been remodeled yet but are a super so our floorpads are pretty large. Our district vm's direction was to push all of our year round swim towards the back of the store in the part that encompasses AND, Plus, maternity and the clearance block. The front if RTW has holiday and puffer shops next to each other, then YC, then turn the corner and has UT and Style. And of course Prologue and WWW are getting pushed back this week to accommodate amp gifting. GRR! I was just getting ready to purge so much UT and YC out of hanging, my dbo up there does it maybe once a week.

The new performance brand is launching in January per the December addendum that was just released, but there’s still no name? Or either they don’t want to release it yet for some reason

Anyone else get early set swim this weekend? We got almost 5 rack of new swim and of course have now her on the floor to put it.

Yup. We got 10 racks last week. Managed to work out about half, but don't know what we'll do when we have to set the new VMG on the 1st since we lost a lot of space due to getting CB1 during our remodel. I'll probably have to shift all of RTW to accommodate. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Thankfully about 560 price change for swim dropped in today, that'll be a huge help for my store. I think we're the only store in my district that is early set.

Style team! Can we chat about accessories for a sec? I'm running a store that has not been remodeled, so I still have a separate dept for accessories, not the integrated displays by brand in RTW. I guess my question is this - I see high level regional and group people excitedly sharing pics of remerchandising that is 10000% not a big but they're gushing about them. Things like an endcaps of say, Universal Thread with a woven poncho, coordinating bags and hats? Has anyone done this and had successful visits? My store seems deathly afraid of stepping outside of a vmg.

How do you all hanfle defectives and repackage in apparel now? Our store refuses tonirder the things for the tagging gun and our etl tells us to just defect everything out we cannot just tape back together? Like we cant repackage if its missing one or two things. We arent allowed to keep spare pieces of pjs or shoes to see if the other pieces turn up. I mean the money we are losing just defecting stuff out has to be ridiculous :/ is this madness just my etl?

That six pack of underwear where the box and only five underwear is found is like an open checkers box with three pieces missing. It's an incomplete set so it shouldn't be sold. Been like that for a long time.

And if it's fit to be worn it's going to charity. So not really going to waste.

How do you all hanfle defectives and repackage in apparel now? Our store refuses tonirder the things for the tagging gun and our etl tells us to just defect everything out we cannot just tape back together? Like we cant repackage if its missing one or two things. We arent allowed to keep spare pieces of pjs or shoes to see if the other pieces turn up. I mean the money we are losing just defecting stuff out has to be ridiculous :/ is this madness just my etl?
We do the same thing and I'm fine with it. We just drop mis-mates and torn packages in the damages bin at GS, easy peasy.

Difficult thing with rewraping is where would you even place the mdse after you rewrap it? People will still tear a rewrap pkg to to touch and eyeball that it's the right size.

The one thing I've always been puzzled about, why no blank tickets for retagging merchandise? They just print a sticky label which can be very easily removed and placed on another item. If we had the paperboard tickets, we could stick the labels on them and swift-tach them to the items.

The one thing I've always been puzzled about, why no blank tickets for retagging merchandise? They just print a sticky label which can be very easily removed and placed on another item. If we had the paperboard tickets, we could stick the labels on them and swift-tach them to the items.

We have blanks? Made for tagger guns? They can be ordered.

Back