Archived Hardlines shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a cashier and I'm on the board Saturday for a morning hardlines shift. I've never done hardlines before and have no idea what to do. I hear people talking about pulls, the line, the boat etc and I have no idea what that stuff means. I read the hardlines guide and it didn't really help. Can someone give me more information. I'm very nervous for Saturday.

Hopefully you get a walkie and a my device. I've worked hardlines for 2 months and there are mornings (that I get scheduled for randomly) where I come in and there's no equipment and I have to figure out where stuff goes. If all else fails use the target app and assign your store so that you can at least find the aisle stuff goes in.

Either they are just needing help with the zone or they are just pulling hours from other depts. Just request instructions.

Wow ,you are in for a bumpy ride for your first shift,good luck with that,although I suspect that your scheduling is like ours and you will probably be on a register most of the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back