Archived Hardlines TL schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you other HLTLs out there still have a closing night? I was a PTL for years and lured back to the salesfloor with experience pay raise. The other TLs were new so I was the glue holding things together. The last few years, for our store, we were told that TLs should open and do tasks and make sure things are right and the zone captains close. Now after being told I'd only have to close one weekend a month, I have to do every Thursday and rotating Fridays. My STL said it is in the scheduling best practice but I read it and that wasn't in there. Where can I find this documented one way or another?

i closed one night a week. but, i do open every weekend. it has a couple years on 1 weekend thing for tl's.

All the TLs in my store rotate - close weekend, off weekend, open weekend, off weekend. During the week, we all have set closing nights. One week a month, I have four closes in a row.

I close one weeknight per week and close 1 weekend a month.
The other sales floor TL I work with (consumables) only opens on weekends (but closes 1 weeknight per week).

At my store they close 1 night a week and work mids on other days, alternate weekends and their weekends are mid or close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back