Archived Have You Even Been Ratted On

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why were migrant workers wandering around in the middle of the highway? :p

They were striking and protesting the company because they fired their leader for supporting the migrant's idea to form a union. We blocked the road and gates of the company to prevent delivery trucks from coming in or out.

My store went with the one earbud rule before open, none after open.
Many of the backroom guys who never went up front would wear them all day.

My store is the same, one before none after, in regards to backroom we have a radio that sometimes is so loud you can hear on the sales floor but no etl ever complained about. most of them actually enjoy the music.

I got ratted on again today. The same person told the TL that i was wondering around. When i was pushing backstock and trash to the back room. How the hell is that wondering. Someone needs to worry about what they are doing. Maybe they just need a lolli.

Got ratted on for telling a seasonal hire to do her "fucking job". Year long final warning for "inappropriate language directed towards a team member" after the group of haters she got cliqued up with berated her to run to HR. I cited work place language. Logistics is a cursin bunch.
HR said it was bullshit (Direct quote from my old ETL HR) and that they didn't want to write me up but they had to.

Ended up causing a ton of drama because this group was quite literally trying to get me gone.
Almost got transferred to the backroom so the leaders that had my back wouldn't have to see me fighting tears everyday over them gunning for me (mostly rumors about me fucking every guy in the building, including every TL, ETL, you name it. even though-fun fact-I had a girlfriend at the time)
I was crushed. Almost quit. Got talked into staying by TL, ETL, HR, and even my STL asked me to wait it out and stay.
Year later, I'm off my final, been top performer 4 times, for multiple workcenters and all but 1 of them bitches either transferred or got canned.

KARMA'S A BITCH

You guys are listening to music AFTER store open or before? If its before I dont see why anyone would care. If its after when the store is open NOBODY should be wearing them on the actual salesfloor but I could see backroom and some other areas being fine.
mine used to be one before none after. now they wont even let us play music from our phones in our pockets.

The thing with the snitching thought is, even though i get mad they do it, i can't do anything because it is against the rule. I've been told on at least 20 times but never got a write up. i'll pretty much keep doing it until the tl/etl gets tired of them stiching and fires me or let us wear them again. i can understand not during the unload or even in the backroom

but not while pushing or ad setup? come on

Yeah, I think the one ear thing can be okay with a lot of leaders though.

At my old store they played music on the overhead (overnight though).

Had a guy "rat" on me because I left early. Despite the fact that I had permission from 3 people (TL and 2 ETLs) 2 weeks in advance AND others telling him that I had permission to. Made an ass of himself to the ETLs who had confirmed my story.

I've never been ratted on, but once had two team mates called up front because they were joking with me. Someone overheard what they were saying, and thought they were making fun of me. Which they weren't. Pissed me off when I found out about it later.

Only complaints I have about the ear buds is people constantly stopping to change the music. That does annoy me.

Why were migrant workers wandering around in the middle of the highway? :p

They were striking and protesting the company because they fired their leader for supporting the migrant's idea to form a union. We blocked the road and gates of the company to prevent delivery trucks from coming in or out.
Ah. And here I thought it was just a grammatical error. Haha!

They have an unofficial blind-eye policy regarding earbuds/phone music at my store, as long as you can hear the walkies, pull out ear buds before operating waves and crowns, and you're not broadcasting anything anyone else on the team finds offensive. Of course: all music (except backroom) 86ed when the lights flicker on and the Guests wander in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back