I'm Lost! Havent called me back after orientation

Hi,I had my orientation on sat ,manager said they would call of of us a few hours later to give us our schedule, I didnt recieved a call,the next day I got anxious and decided to call and the girl that answered said HR was busy with another orientation and they would take a day or 2 to get back at me for schedule,or is now monday and still no call, should I call bk again or is that thier way of saying we dont need you ,I'm anxious

Since you made it through orientation, you should be fine. Spot tends to be unorganized and communication isn’t all that great either, so there could be a lot of reasons why they didn’t call back with your schedule. Someone may have forgotten, your store may not have training hours, or there could be some other mix-up. (ASANTS, but at my store they gave the training schedules out after orientation, I can’t recall our HR ever calling anyone to give them their schedule.) I would go to the store and ask them. Good luck!

Don’t trust the spot go in and demand your schedule and tell them your not leaving until they do. Or better yet find better place to work one that isn’t stringing you long.

Back