Sexual Orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite thing to do with people who like pronouns … is to call them “entitled little bitches”…

Would you correct someone if they called you Miss or Ma'am?
How about girl or Babe?
How would you feel if they kept doing even after they corrected them?

It's not a case of liking pronouns.
Pay attention!
It's about being polite.
If you don't have the ability to be polite to people then, good on you, I guess.
But the rest of us who actually prefer to be decent human beings will find out how people want to be addressed, then do it.
It's really not that fucking complicated.

Would you correct someone if they called you Miss or Ma'am?
How about girl or Babe?
How would you feel if they kept doing even after they corrected them?

It's not a case of liking pronouns.
Pay attention!
It's about being polite.
If you don't have the ability to be polite to people then, good on you, I guess.
But the rest of us who actually prefer to be decent human beings will find out how people want to be addressed, then do it.
It's really not that fucking complicated.
no i wouldn’t thanx for playing

We had a guy fired for repeated calling a girl by her name and referring to her as her. Mind you we all worked with this person for over 3 years as a straight girl named whatever. All of a sudden she changes her name to whoever and she is now a they/their. It was a hard habit to break.

We had a guy fired for repeated calling a girl by her name and referring to her as her. Mind you we all worked with this person for over 3 years as a straight girl named whatever. All of a sudden she changes her name to whoever and she is now a they/their. It was a hard habit to break.

Couple of ways to fix that problem.
The minute you say the wrong name, correct yourself and say the right name.
Someone who has transitioned understands that you are going to make a mistake but if you are making an effort to fix it then they are going to be happy.
Women often change their name when they get married and nobody has a problem with that.

They/them can be tricky but it gets easier with practice.

Also, their gender is different from their sexual preference.
So they may be straight or gay but they are gender fluid.

Couple of ways to fix that problem.
The minute you say the wrong name, correct yourself and say the right name.
Someone who has transitioned understands that you are going to make a mistake but if you are making an effort to fix it then they are going to be happy.
Women often change their name when they get married and nobody has a problem with that.

They/them can be tricky but it gets easier with practice.

Also, their gender is different from their sexual preference.
So they may be straight or gay but they are gender fluid.
I know this is putting myself out there to be identified but this person changed their name to Terd because they are not female or male, they are just a piece of chit. That statement comes from Terd’s mouth when the whole change took place. Yes the name on the badge says Terd. So at first we aren’t even sure if this is serious or joking. As I said we all knew each other for years and she was always a straight female and always making people laugh. Calling yourself Terd…..what should we think? We thought it was a joke. He did correct himself EVERYTIME. They were good friends before the change. Terd actually made a fake google account and left a bad review about the guy. Acting like a Guest complaining of sexual discrimination and harassment. Terd admitted it after he was fired.

You are working with Linda on a grocery push. Is "hey Linda, what are the last 4 numbers for the Italian salad dressing dpci"? Fired for using her name? WTF. Not knowing her orientation, not caring, it's irrelevant. She's a friend, a co-worker and you've known her for years.

I know this is putting myself out there to be identified but this person changed their name to Terd because they are not female or male, they are just a piece of chit. That statement comes from Terd’s mouth when the whole change took place. Yes the name on the badge says Terd. So at first we aren’t even sure if this is serious or joking. As I said we all knew each other for years and she was always a straight female and always making people laugh. Calling yourself Terd…..what should we think? We thought it was a joke. He did correct himself EVERYTIME. They were good friends before the change. Terd actually made a fake google account and left a bad review about the guy. Acting like a Guest complaining of sexual discrimination and harassment. Terd admitted it after he was fired.

Life can be bizarre so I am not going to accuse you of making that up.
It sounds way too much like a stupid awful joke that someone would make about a subject like this, to be turn out to be real.

That one example of the person who fucks it up for everybody else and makes life a misery for people who are just trying to survive each day.

That one terrible, stupid example of life at its worst that gives Florida Man and "Here, hold my beer." a run for their money.

So, I almost wish you were making this up, that it was stupid nonsense.
Because having it be true makes the lives of trans much more difficult for no fucking reason.

Because they want attention and have a mental illness to push bullshit on others. It’s like they wear it as a badge saying look at me I’m mentally messed up in the head and wanna confuse people. This wasn’t a thing 10 years ago to remind everyone.

Because they want attention and have a mental illness to push bullshit on others. It’s like they wear it as a badge saying look at me I’m mentally messed up in the head and wanna confuse people. This wasn’t a thing 10 years ago to remind everyone.
Don't forget that anyone not straight didn't exist over 10 years ago!

Do you hear yourself lmao?

If you'd really want to get into it I would love to chat with you on

If you truly think people change their pronouns or become trans to gain attention or, and this is what you said
have a mental illness to push bullshit on others
You really need to go touch grass and get off fox news LOL.

I'm going to respond to this only one time. If I called you "she/her " would you be upset? Would you correct me? Or would you think you'd be pushing, again your quote, "mental illness"?

Just because your mindset comes from the 20s doesn't mean that hate like that is acceptable today.

I repeat, one person doing something evil and stupid is not representative of all LGBTQ+ folx.
They have been around since ancient times and the only reason it feels different to you is for the same reason it seems like there are more people who have autism or disabilities in general.
They have always been here, they were just forced to hide and mask.
We are more accepting now or at least some of us are.
But @versionDefect pointed out, we need to move this to the political thread if we want to continue further.

Last edited:
Time to shut this down.
Head over to Off The Clock and the Politics thread to continue further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back