Archived Having trouble with my direct deposit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using direct deposit in the past while at Target and I've never had any problems with my pay being sent. Recently, my checking account has been transferred to another bank and that's when my troubles started. I changed the required info for my new bank, but I cannot seem to get my direct deposit working. I contacted Target's support to see what is going on with my pay then they tell me I had to contact my bank. I contacted my bank to double check the routing number and my account number and they tell me that the information is correct.

Then today I contacted Target support and they tell me that I have too many active bank accounts that I have to turn off or get rid of the extra bank accounts. How can I get rid of the extra bank account if whenever I go to the direct deposit page on EHR it is blank? Then the operator tells me that I have to get together with HR person at my store to pin point the problem, that I could get help there.

Every time I set up my account info or change it on the direct deposit page, it is up for a few days and then it disappears.

So, I am feeling frustrated with the whole direct deposit issue. Target tells me one thing, then I contact my bank and tells me it could be Target.

Can someone help me, please?

Last edited:
How do I do that? I checked the direct deposit page on EHR and it is blank. There are no other bank accounts showing.

I had a lot of trouble changing my direct deposit. Had to delete one account, then keep trying over a few weeks for the stars to align before it would let me add the new one.

Just keep trying on different days at different times and hopefully it will show up correctly.

Call HROC. Explain what is happening on the website. Screen shot the screen with no info and send it to your ETL-HR he/she can help you with HROC.

ask your back if you have had any access attempts. If no, then cancel all DD. Delete any banking info. Wait one cycle of pay and then try to re-up for your DD.

SIT WITH YOUR ETL-HR WHILE ENTERING THE INFO. oops sorry for the caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back