Archived Help I'm Stoopid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo I'm new and this might sound like an extremely dumb question but I am a member on hardlines and I will be starting my second day this week. I didn't get much training because of how busy my store is at the moment so I'm lost on a few things. My biggest concern is that I don't really know what to do when I go in. Do people just start doing whatever they see needs to get done or do they talk to someone to see what needs to be done. My first day I just happened to bump into the person who hired me and I asked her. I was told by another team member that as a hardlines member I should do reshop and zoning unless told by someone to push. But on my first day the lady who hired me told me to push but I asked her simply what i should do. I don't know if I will see her there each time though. This might sound stupid but what I am really asking is what do I do when I go in each day? Do I talk to someone (and who?) or just get going on what i see needs to be done. Thanks :)

If you’re in Hardlines, clock in for the day and make sure you get a walkie. Just say ‘LOD this is _____, I’m here for the day, what do you want me to start on’?. They should be able to give you something to start on. Normally as Hardlines you can just go back and grab something with a green clip but it’s best to just check in with the LOD so that they know you’re there, just Incase they had a special project for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back