Archived Here We Go, Into The Shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
better than our store. someone stole 3 TVs, then walked back in the store and tried to return one because it wouldn't fit in her car...
I hope she was arrested. I mean... how bold do you have to be? People are so stupid.

Neck snapping time!

Derp.

Morons...

At 3am they had a guest complaining she wanted a 55" tv held until she could come back with a bigger car. The LOD told her "no." She asked why not. The LOD asked her if she would hold the store responsible if it was accidentally resold or if a shoplifter walked out with it. She said she would, because we would be watching it for her. The LOD told her that was why we wouldn't be holding it.

Oddly enough, she found another random guest willing to take it to her house....thus disappointing another guest who was hanging around listening to this conversation hoping to snag it.

They had another guest who earlier in the madness wouldn't take "no" for an answer on holding a tv...it took one GSTM, one GSTL, two ETLs and one STL to convince this guy that no one would hold it for him after he bought it.

They had another guest who earlier in the madness wouldn't take "no" for an answer on holding a tv...it took one GSTM, one GSTL, two ETLs and one STL to convince this guy that no one would hold it for him after he bought it.

For what it's worth... my store would hold them behind GS. Beyond that though.... I'm shocked she trusted a random guest, to take the TV home, and store it for her. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

For what it's worth... my store would hold them behind GS. Beyond that though.... I'm shocked she trusted a random guest, to take the TV home, and store it for her. Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

I don't think the other guest stored it...I think they just followed her home with it. I couldn't believe that when I heard it, either.

And we have so little room behind guest services, that even in the middle of summer we wouldn't have a tv that large back there...much less with all of the flexible fullfillment orders we are buried under.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back