Archived Hire After Holidays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after moving this past October, my transfer wasnt able to go through at the time. (since the store currently didnt have a designated HR and transfer app fell through the cracks)

Anyways I went ahead and reapplied after the holidays, but this Target store goes about things quite differently from the one I came from.

Overnight starts at 10pm as apposed to my normal 4am, that isnt the issue. It's that my second interview is held at 9pm when I specified I'd be working Flow around the other night time job..They wouldnt allow me to have an afternoon interview which seemed odd.

Secondly they get a truck every day, but the most they allow you to work is up to 5 days. This is different from my 4-5 trucks a week store 4am Flow.

The only thing that bugs me is that they are hiring so soon after the holidays. Many factors can be to blame: college, seasonal, quit/terminations, availability, or even management.

I dont really need the second job, but I loved Target enough to come back (CRAZY HUH) but they are only hiring for Flow (one of my many departments i am trained in) at the moment. My current job is willing to work around Targets overnight schedule, I guess these are questions I'll have to ask in the next interview.

Any feedback?

My guess is that the person they want you to interview with doesn't work in the afternoons? Dunno about the rest, though.

My guess is that the person they want you to interview with doesn't work in the afternoons? Dunno about the rest, though.

This. I work in an overnight store, and they only have overnight interviews at night because that's when overnight leadership is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back