Archived Holiday Card from Leadership

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a really nice card in the mail signed by all ETLs ,and I got a personal thank you from STL for cookies I madLy TL gave each of us in SL a gift. We had excellent catered meals the 23 and 24.
The management at our store is very classy and nice. They send cards to it's who are sick, have a baby, lose a loved one. I work there bc the people. They are much more than Corporate Target deserves.

I got one as well, I felt kind of bad though because not everyone did, and a co worker seemed a little bit too upset about it. They handed it to me right in front of her and a few others who didn't get one. I actually felt really bad. They could have done it in a more private way if that was the case. Though, it did feel good to know my work didn't go unnoticed.

I received a letter from my STL last year. If she had someone proofread it prior to sending it, she needs better ETL's. Perhaps some with degrees!

Seriously. I remember laughing so hard and felt bad for her for a few seconds after realizing not only does she make poor decisions, but she can't write nor spell for shit. If you're going to send a letter out to 100+ people, at least run it through spell check or have someone proofread it.

I received a letter from my STL last year. If she had someone proofread it prior to sending it, she needs better ETLs. Perhaps some with degrees!

Seriously. I remember laughing so hard and felt bad for her for a few seconds after realizing not only does she make poor decisions, but she can't write nor spell for shit. If you're going to send a letter out to 100+ people, at least run it through spell check or have someone proofread it.
FIFY
Plural 's' doesn't use an apostrophe.

FIFY
Plural 's' doesn't use an apostrophe.

Normally, I'd agree. However, abbreviation's and acronym's are treated differently. There's argument's for both side's with abnormal plural's created by the two.

When I first started, we would get a card w/a chocolate bar for birthdays. Christmas there would be movie passes inside. Usually would be signed by ETLs. A few times I had a card mailed to me in appreciation of a job well done. It's been a few years since they have even handed out signed cards.

My 14 year anniversary was this past November, no one put up the anniversary dates for TMs so no one knew. This was my last Target anniversary, so it hurt that they didn't put it up. No one on the leadership team has said anything about missing me, just reiterated before the closing date that I can't work for Target and CVS at the same time. Several TMs have mentioned that they miss working with me, but I look way less stressed now! I have been sleeping better with the schedule I have now.

Sorry for the tangent.

Leadership used to care about giving TMs heartfelt cards for Christmas to thank them for their hard work, but at my store it happens no longer.

I did get a 10 gift from my tl and cookies from the plano tl. Also we had delicious Chinese food the 23rd and then crappy Target deli sandwiches on the 24th. No drinks either day.

My store's ETLs all sign one and mail it out to each team member's house around Christmas. The only other times people get cards, they're signed by everyone who wants to and they are either congratulatory or sympathy cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back