Archived Holsters, where do I get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holsters for box cutters, zebras and a walkie are hella hard to come by at my store. I would like to get my own stuff but 1. Don't know if I'm allowed 2. dont want to pay a fortune and 3. would like to find something that is its own belt kinda like a tool pouch cause having all that stuff on my belt or in my pockets pulls down my pants. Stocking I need all those items on me.

Our store has ordered a bunch more of the for the team, but I still opted for getting my own. There’s about 5 of us that have done the same.

I went to Lowe’s and picked up a tool pouch. It’s the perfect size for everything I carry on me (phone,zebra, box cutter, post-it’s, pen, hand sanitizer, stickers for OPU’s).

Attachments

• 4B78E57D-F1E8-43D6-AE06-ECF2A135C974.png
    4B78E57D-F1E8-43D6-AE06-ECF2A135C974.png
    476.6 KB · Views: 86
Our store has ordered a bunch more of the for the team, but I still opted for getting my own. There’s about 5 of us that have done the same.

I went to Lowe’s and picked up a tool pouch. It’s the perfect size for everything I carry on me (phone,zebra, box cutter, post-it’s, pen, hand sanitizer, stickers for OPU’s).
Wow, that's really nice. Does it get heavy with all the stuff in it?

Also, @OP, can't really offer any advice when it comes to the walkie or box cutter, but if the Zebra you're using has one of the stretchy band things on the back, I find it easy to just loop it into a carabiner/D-ring and then loop that onto one of the belt loops of your pants.

Wow, that's really nice. Does it get heavy with all the stuff in it?

Also, @OP, can't really offer any advice when it comes to the walkie or box cutter, but if the Zebra you're using has one of the stretchy band things on the back, I find it easy to just loop it into a carabiner/D-ring and then loop that onto one of the belt loops of your pants.

Not too much. It nice because you can either put it in your back pocket ( it has a flap on the back that slides in) or snap it around your belt ( I usually end up sliding it back and forth on my belt if it gets in the way if I’m squeezing down an aisle in the back room or on a ladder). I really wish I would have thought of getting one years ago.

Reactions: Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back